theRU

IVE GOT A MASSIVE ITCH!

23 members have voted

1. 1. Which should i buy first?

• ACR or SCAR
    • Beretta 92fs INOX
    • Beretta 90-two
    • Some sort of shot gun

Since winter is nearly here, you will get more use out of a pistol at an indoor range than a rifle or shotgun. Save them for the spring.

good point, clearly the smart thing to do. However my itch doesnt think rationally. LOL

Winter trap/skeet?? No crowds, no waiting, make orange dust on the clean white snow, very gratifying. A nice shotgun sounds like the answer for which you search.

You have some serious variations in your itch there. I mean the price point of a SCAR is MUCH HIGHER than the price point of a 90-two or 92fs, and Im not sure what shotgun you are thinking about. It really depends on what kind of shooting you are into. Shooting rifles is different than shooting shotguns is different that shooting pistols. If you have the budget to get an ACR or SCAR, then maybe I would suggest getting a 92fs/90-two, get a shotgun, and build a lower-budget rifle like an AR or AK over the winter.

You have some serious variations in your itch there. I mean the price point of a SCAR is MUCH HIGHER than the price point of a 90-two or 92fs, and Im not sure what shotgun you are thinking about. It really depends on what kind of shooting you are into. Shooting rifles is different than shooting shotguns is different that shooting pistols. If you have the budget to get an ACR or SCAR, then maybe I would suggest getting a 92fs/90-two, get a shotgun, and build a lower-budget rifle like an AR or AK over the winter.

I know i have variations, the key there is which do i buy first. I want to add both of those berettas to my pistol collection since i have to wait 30 days I cannot get them at the same time, or i can go with a long gun ( i go all the way up to the acr/scar pricepoint, i'll wait before i go for the pistol.

good point, clearly the smart thing to do. However my itch doesnt think rationally. LOL

My itch also got me on the rifle path. Looks like a AR15 might be here real soon. :icon_e_biggrin: