usnmars

Had fun with it

nojokezone.jpg

Now going after 1st admendment as well as fourth.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

Boy, The TSA is on a roll.

Now going after 1st admendment as well as fourth.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

Boy, The TSA is on a roll.

Now I am on board with a violation of rights.... get over it.. you have a shitty job.. people are not happy.. if you are doing something to people that annoys them.. and people are going to heckle you.. and you don't like it? go get another job..

Oh wow... WOW. Is that sign for real? (rhetorical question)

I give, I admit that this GVT is out to get all of us.

So, my question is, can a person who has been sexually violated take legal action in civil court against an individual? Not necessarily go after the law or government, but the individuals themselves. I'm not saying that people should do it to spite said laws, but if someone really does feel sexually violated. Or are the workers protected?

And further, to go along with my civil court question, why aren't the workers speaking up?! I'm sorry, an unlawful order is an unlawful order. Someone might take flak for it initially, but would be hailed a hero down the road for standing up to an unlawful order.

This is just disgraceful and absolutely enraging.

You can still moan, that wouldnt show up on camera, and other TSA wouldnt be able to say they saw your mouth move. No proof equals not enough evidence :D

TSA Motto: Proof, We don't need no stinkin proof!

They sexually assault you without any proof.

Remember threatening to levy $11000 fine against the "don't touch my junk" guy beacause he left the building when told to.

TSA Motto: Proof, We don't need no stinkin proof!

They sexually assault you without any proof.

Remember threatening to levy $11000 fine against the "don't touch my junk" guy beacause he left the building when told to.

He didn't even leave the building. He left the screening area.

nojokezone.jpg

Hmm there are REAMS of caselaw that says I have to stand there and take it when some little Sh*ttum flips me off, or Em-Effer's me and i'm not allowed to take any action. I have the feeling that SOME Attorney Somewhere is sporting his own Blue-Veiner at the sight of that sign and the HUGE Settlement for the Civil Rights violation it represents.

Hmm there are REAMS of caselaw that says I have to stand there and take it when some little Sh*ttum flips me off, or Em-Effer's me and i'm not allowed to take any action. I have the feeling that SOME Attorney Somewhere is sporting his own Blue-Veiner at the sight of that sign and the HUGE Settlement for the Civil Rights violation it represents.

Agreed. That sign is total BS. The blue streak I'm going to volley at those federal 'tards while they're groping me some time around Christmas will make a sailor blush.

Unless, of course, that sign is referring to sexual harassment, saying you have a bomb or physically threatening them, which I won't do. Such things might make you subject to criminal or civil penalties.

According to that sign, ANY joke you make will leave you open to this....

Ah, the joys of vague language on a government "warning sign."

It's not quite a threat because of the "may" language, but it's just strong enough to serve its designed purpose of scaring you just enough to shut up while your rights are being violated.

I like it for its artful use of threat, spinelessness and vaguety.

I promise you, anything you say in any location may be grounds for both criminal and civil penalties. This sign is simply designed to suppress the masses.

I could POSSIBLY see how an employee could privately sue someone civilly. I dont however see how a company based civil suit, or any criminal case could actually hold up legally. Seems to me like if it did hold up once, it could be appealed.

Airport Update..

sitting in FL for my lay over.. just figured I would state what I saw..

saw next to no use of scanners in FL.. I was not personally put through a scanner or pat down.. nor was any of the 20+ people I was traveling with..

honestly security was pretty relaxed IMO compared to a similar flight I took about a year ago..

Atlantic City airport did not appear to even have the scanners..

Orlando definitely had them... not sure about FT. Lauderdale (which is where I am at now..)

just figured I would share my traveling experience..

The hell were you doing in Disney Land with 20+ people?

Disney WORLD.. but same difference.. my girl's mom is really cool and brought us all down to these nice condos.. stayed for a week and went to the parks

Sea World was awesome.. and Tower Of Terror was cool as well.. the Disney experience is pretty awesome.. the staff is absolutely exceptional.. and we ate at this place called the Brown Derby.. which was excellent and far exceeded anything I expected in an amusement park..