Maksim

NJGF @ Shot Show 2011

The menu was bigger than Maks

The p210

IMG00030-20110118-1311.jpg

Nice, the P210 returns with the 210-8 style side mag release! I had a chance to buy one of these years ago and hesitated on the price, now they are just way too damned expensive. This may be a second chance! :D

Been down the pistol caliber carbine road, my conclusion is that unless you can SBR, it holds little advantage.

There's an article in February's Shooting Illustrated Magazine that goes over this very topic. There are points made on both sides of the isle. I still love my Cx4, and when I find a carbine that takes all Glock 9mm magazines and ISN"T a Kel-Tec, I might jump on it.

The one in the video is ugly, unreliable and doesn't have a last shot bolt hold open device. I'll pass.

Been down the pistol caliber carbine road, my conclusion is that unless you can SBR, it holds little advantage.

Pistol carbine (CX4) is actually what I think I would generally run to for HD...

the gun is extremely light and sits tight to the body

the barrel being longer than a pistol will generate slightly more velocity

the carbine is generally easier to point and control when compared to a pistol

the gun has less recoil when compared to handguns in the same caliber making follow up shots smooth

a pistol caliber carbine bridges the gap between a handgun and a full size rifle.. this IMO is great for HD because it gives you the ease of use that a lightweight carbine has, but still packs a little more punch due to the increase in velocity when compared to a pistol.. it has been for me.. an extremely reliable 0-100 yard gun..

not saying there is a right or wrong.. as it is all just a matter of opinion.. but those are some of the reasons that I purchased the cx4..

just my 2cents.. you know.. :icon_e_biggrin:

• Like 1

Milspecmonkey finally got his Shot Show videos up. He does some of the better videos of Shot (altho I have no idea why he talks the way he does - guess it's the "monkey" thing)

http://www.youtube.com/user/milspecmonkey

Pete, what's that logo in the background of that video? Looks like the MLB logo but with a dude and an AR.

Misprint. I would trust the NSSF and not the printer of the Shot Show Guide. The NSSF sponsors the show not the prnter of the guide. I rest my case.

http://www.facebook.com/nssfshotshow?v=info

Please see above. Guess it wasn't a misprint.

I got the same email. I guess this means I was correct afterall.

Please see above. Guess it wasn't a misprint.

Man,

crickets....

awkward silence. Not a response, but yet shot his mouth off. Now that I am correct, he doesn't acknowledge it. I see the type of guy you are!!!

Bryan, it seems you are right!! That's exactly why I didn't bet :icon_e_wink:

Man,

I really wanted that $1. I bet people $1 at work all the time. If I tried hard enough, I could pay for lunch everyday with the $1 bets.

• Like 2

Man,

I really wanted that $1. I bet people $1 at work all the time. If I tried hard enough, I could pay for lunch everyday with the $1 bets.

I don't like paying for meals unless I know I'll get a little some-some afterwards. Since you are married, that was out of the question. Hence why I didn't bet a dollar :icon_e_biggrin:

Let me go on record and say the firing pins were removed. We were imitating the pic of Clint Eastwood.

No excuse, and did you check that before you handled it? Come on dude, your better than that!!!!