outbound

Greetings, a new guy from Evesham

Stag makes a great AR, I'd go for it! But there are a bunch of other AR makers that you might wanna check out before you jump on that Stag. Bushmaster, Del-ton, S&W M&P-15, and many many more.

Stag makes a great AR, I'd go for it! But there are a bunch of other AR makers that you might wanna check out before you jump on that Stag. Bushmaster, Del-ton, S&W M&P-15, and many many more.

There absolutely is Ray, I've also been looking at Bushmaster and a few others. Bushmaster seems to have one post ban compliant version. A little pricier than the Stag with a similar model 1 set-up. Am I wrong to say this? All the AR forums have pros and cons for each.

Thanks

Allrighty, thank you. Anyone have any Stag issues? I'm on forum overdose!!!

The only issue I had with mine was with shooting steel cased Wolf ammo. A few casings were stuck in the chamber and needed to be punched out.

There absolutely is Ray, I've also been looking at Bushmaster and a few others. Bushmaster seems to have one post ban compliant version. A little pricier than the Stag with a similar model 1 set-up. Am I wrong to say this? All the AR forums have pros and cons for each.

Thanks

Hi, Welcome.

I bought a Post ban Bushmaster XM15-ES2 M4 A3. It's been flawless. I can certainly recommend it.

Outbound,

Welcome and thanks for changing your avatar.

No problem, I had that framed in my office and was enjoyed by most. Very much to the point. The only individuals that took offence were those who it was meant and hung for. Gotta love it!!