XDJohnTact

Tuesday Shore Shot Shoots

Had a great time tonight. It was cool to see our Northern brethren make the trip. And Nick was cool enough not to pop me when I callled him Ben twice. I have to admit, Ray's XD45 was a nice shooting pistol. Much better trigger than my Glocks.

The Saiga12 shotgun sure is a crowd pleaser, and a lot easier on your shoulder than any pump.

Nice range, good price. BUT NO WOLF OR BLAZER ALUMINUM? I mean really, come on people. At least their honest and say it's cause they have to seperate it. The bullet hole says it's bad ammo, which we all know is not true.

Nice to meet Jared (Sigewa) and XDJohnTact. Thanks for the stickers bro, much appreciated! Now, where to get those T-shirts.

Joe, all I am missing for my AR build is an upper..how much do they get for that "frangable ammo"?

They charge $27.99 for .223 frangible... 50 rounds- Member discount

My upper was about $680 from Del-Ton

Hey guys I met some of you guys tonight and everyone seemed really nice. I will definately be back again for more Tuesday nights. I was the one with the 15-22

Jeff

It was nice meeting you and your friend brian, hope to see you guys next week.

- Justin