Sign in to follow this  
Mr.Shoot_It_All

nutnfancy videos

I'm almost positive that in one of his videos he does confirm that he is a zoomie (USAF), though I'm not sure to what capacity.

As for his content, I wish he would focus more on the actual reviews like he use to instead of overloading his page with videos of him and his buddies shooting in the desert. I do enjoy those videos as well, especially if that video is highlighting a certain system (like the recent ones with the RFB and KSG)... but the majority of them seemingly have nuggets of information in what is otherwise really, really long-winded videos films. Some videos could probably be condensed from 45m to 10-15. A great example of this is probably his SHOT Show videos. His stuff compared to somebody like MSM really shows the difference in philosophy (in that it seems like Nutnfancy enjoys the sound of his voice more then the content itself).

If I want detailed info on a gun or knife I have not seen I check his channel but other then that I try to avoid his 45min opinion videos. I find his older videos were a lot better but lately hes seemed to have gotten a big head and its more about things hes done and about the Nutnfancy Project then the thing hes suppose to be talking about.

Socom would it matter if he ran around with a rainbow flag and a pink.triangle patch on his bdus. That has no bearing on his relevance or knowledge. If you meant something else by fruit I.e. esoteric military.term I take it back. But as gun owners divisive boss or bigotry can't happen

• Like 1

If I could watch videos of the same cool stuff, and the same cool courses and areas to shoot, and just take out nutnfancy and insert almost anybody else, the videos would be awesome. But unfortunately he has a very annoying personality.

I am fairly certain he is a KC-135 pilot in the Utah Air Guard. It would make sense as he has some videos where he has access to stuff that would be quite hard to get if you weren't in the Air Force.