edany

sooo just picked up my permits today..

AND!!!

px4t.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

PX4 storm full size.. Was between this and the 92fs but came down to price and i figured i am better off starting with this it just felt great in the hand as well. Cant wait to take it to the range and test it. Bought it at Caso's. Excellent service there i believe Lisa helped me out. Great shop. She picked out a bunch of firearms i might be interested in and this just felt great. +1 to Caso's. She gave me some rounds as well as eye protection with the package. So far really happy and had a great first experience buying a firearm.

Congrats on a fine purchase! Welcome to the PX4 club!

Now just get a Hogue Handall slip-on grip and you're good to go!

I have seen a couple of these i believe on glocks and such. What is the benefit of it? Better grip on the firearm?

Also anyone have any suggestions on some parts for this thing? Night sights maybe? Would they be worth it at some point?

I have seen a couple of these i believe on glocks and such. What is the benefit of it? Better grip on the firearm?

The PX4 grip to me is a tad too slippery, even though it's checkered. The Rubber Hogue handall grip gives a nice solid feel to the grip, but it does add a few millimeters of rubber. I use the smallest backstrap piece with the Hogue grip, and it just feels right.

Yezzirrrr

Not to worry, just go here and you can transmogrify it to a type G

http://berettaforum....etta+conversion

Dont forget to get the low profile levers

^ above is from Irishpete..signed in as Irishpete's wife. Irishpete's wife des not know enough to give anyone any advice yet. :queen: I see this happening often..must remember to always sign out.

Other than factory ammo being only slightly less expensive, I still don't understand why so many are buying the caliber that lost two world wars and even though managing a point blank cranial through-and-through, failed to bring about the demise of a congresswoman last year.

Other than factory ammo being only slightly less expensive, I still don't understand why so many are buying the caliber that lost two world wars and even though managing a point blank cranial through-and-through, failed to bring about the demise of a congresswoman last year.

Troll Post?

Are you trying to start a caliber war?

• Like 1

Troll Post?

No, I'm anything BUT a troll here (or on any board, for that matter)

Are you trying to start a caliber war?

No, not a caliber war, but like I said, as a .45acp shooter and reloader, I really fail to understand ALL the attraction toward 9x19

Just nudging the wall here

:bye:

Trying to drive Maks up the wall? :)

Alwasy have to keep it interesting. No different then saying clip as opposed to mag.

No, I'm anything BUT a troll here (or on any board, for that matter)

No, not a caliber war, but like I said, as a .45acp shooter and reloader, I really fail to understand ALL the attraction toward 9x19

Just nudging the wall here

:bye:

Your comment was absolutely a troll comment looking to get a caliber war started. That round killed people that day and for you to bring that up is in poor taste. I shoot 9, 40 and 45. I shoot what I am in the mood for. I also reload. Who cares? Shooot what you want and let people decide for themselves. Geez....

• Like 2