e80hydro

NJ MVC security

I was at the Randolph MVC this morning renewing my drivers licence. As I was standing in line with 2 other people, this guy in a dark unmarked combat uniform wearing a Glock comes over and tells us our line isn't straight. :icon_rolleyes: He makes us 3 insubordinates stand in a straight line. I was at the front of the line so I'm sure I wasn't the primary offender in this incident. All I could think about was the 20 million illegals running around this country and this bald headed steroided up jerkoff is worried about a straight line.

Are these private security guards or Homeland Security warriors? Anybody know? The guy at the back of the line (the primary offender) busted out laughing at him, and I noticed he had his eye on us the whole time afterwards. :sarcastichand:

If i remember correctly dmv guards are mostly cops, I know at eatontown the local police were part of the security their. This is going back 3-4 years. Regardless some of those guys are on either on power trips or they are burned out ex military and take it out on whoever they can.

If i remember correctly dmv guards are mostly cops, I know at eatontown the local police were part of the security their. This is going back 3-4 years. Regardless some of those guys are on either on power trips or they are burned out ex military and take it out on whoever they can.

I think the cops were at Eatontown were more so to arrest people who had bench warrants out on them. Maybe security but I dunno.

Theres an armed Security guard at Piscataway, but I'm pretty sure he had a NJ MVC patch on his arm. Last time I was there, it seemed like his main job was to meter the flow of people between standing outside and standing inside.

Theres a Rahway cop at the Rahway DMV

I was just at the Rahway DMV a couple weeks ago. IIRC there was a uniformed cop there from Rahway. I mean - it's right next to the prison so I kinda expect it.

Dude, if anyone escapes from the prison, they don;t want to hang out at the MVC, they want to get as far away from the prison as they can so I'd think your good. :)

The stafford dmv has a stafford twp cop thier, i believe this is standard since 9-11..

Thats great that the guy laughed at him, i would have had a few words for him, no cursing just a good convo on why i can stand where i want too and he has no control over that..

The stafford dmv has a stafford twp cop thier, i believe this is standard since 9-11..

Thats great that the guy laughed at him, i would have had a few words for him, no cursing just a good convo on why i can stand where i want too and he has no control over that..

I can just picture it, This line is out of order:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44sZ2ZZ30_Q&feature=related

I've been to that DMV, the one on Bay right? It seems like that cop is moonlighting, but it doesn't matter, I've always found him to be pleasant. He plays along with the whole check-in procedure they have there and hands out the proper papers to be filled out. The line there has to be straight though, because they have a lane.

I'd like to add that that DMV is super fast and friendly.

Of course if they were properly staffed there wouldn't be a line. You'd just walk in and take care of business.

I wonder if this is the same guy telling people their Social Security cards can't be laminated? Mine was laminated around 1970 before all the 6 points BS.

Of course if they were properly staffed there wouldn't be a line. You'd just walk in and take care of business.

I wonder if this is the same guy telling people their Social Security cards can't be laminated? Mine was laminated around 1970 before all the 6 points BS.

I laminated mine with packing tape in 1982, it's never been a problem.

I've been to that DMV, the one on Bay right? It seems like that cop is moonlighting, but it doesn't matter, I've always found him to be pleasant. He plays along with the whole check-in procedure they have there and hands out the proper papers to be filled out. The line there has to be straight though, because they have a lane.

I'd like to add that that DMV is super fast and friendly.

That cop is great at stafford..

The guys that works at Baker's Basin are private security. I've seen uniformed Trenton Cops at the Trenton MVC, but I'm betting with all the layoffs, I won't be seeing them there in the future, unless it's a side job off duty kinda thing...

I was at the Randolph MVC this morning renewing my drivers licence. As I was standing in line with 2 other people, this guy in a dark unmarked combat uniform wearing a Glock comes over and tells us our line isn't straight. :icon_rolleyes: He makes us 3 insubordinates stand in a straight line. I was at the front of the line so I'm sure I wasn't the primary offender in this incident. All I could think about was the 20 million illegals running around this country and this bald headed steroided up jerkoff is worried about a straight line.

Are these private security guards or Homeland Security warriors? Anybody know? The guy at the back of the line (the primary offender) busted out laughing at him, and I noticed he had his eye on us the whole time afterwards. :sarcastichand:

About 12 years ago the Governor contracted with the local PD's to have an Off Duty cop present. Some of the clerks at MVC would get their balls broken by customers and the cops were there to mediate or quell the situation. We would also make lock ups when nessessary when people would bring in fraudulant documents to try and obtain drivers licenses.

The detail went in a round robin thru the dept. Alot of guys didnt like to do it becuase it paid 35 bucks and hour and road details paid 55. I really enjoyed working it. In fact wheile I was thre I took all my CDL tests and it led me to a great job which I have now.

In North Bergen there are so many people, I would do my best to keep everyone warm and dry but the building would only hold so many. I think if someone said to me the line was not straight, I would bust out laughing. There are so many differnt nationalities, Im happy when I can successfully comunicate with people.

Some people get twisted when they dont have the "6" points that they need and thier original birth certificate looks like swiss cheese and its unaceeptable cuase its not legible. Some think pleading thier case with me will get them somewhere. They have rules for a reason.

Personally, except for renewing my license or purchasing a used vehicle, I do it all by mail. Why someone wants to stand on line to renew a reg is beyond me.

Cant defend the cop cause I was not there but dont know if he got greif from the MVC manager. Unless laws were being broken, I just play with my Ipad or answer questions.