67gtonut

RTSP Range

My wife and I will be there at 10am. We're not members (at present) so can't make 8am. We'll be trying out the PPQ and Kimber we collected from PK90 today ;-)

TheWombat

I got there at 10:30..... I was the last port to the right....

Should have worn my NJGF shirt....

Well, their late day is Thursday (10pm) but that is Thanksgiving this week...

Hours of Operation

Monday - Wednesday 10am- 8pm

Thursday 10am - 10pm

Friday 10am - 8pm

Saturday (Members Only 8am - 10am) 10am - 6pm

Sunday (Members Only 8am - 10am) 10am - 5pm

I had to ask this. First I guess I should say this range is perfect for me, location wise. If they only have 9 ports, and members get first crack at them even before they open, unless they limit the members at $350 bucks, it just seems to me that shortly, I could be just feeding the snack machines and cooling my jets until a port opens. That seems like a waste of a lot of money. Or am I missing something. If you have to wait years to join Shongum why won't this follow in it's footsteps as soon as it catches on? No hijack intended.

Hey guys. I'm new here and just joined RTSP last Friday. I just found out the place existed and I wish I knew about them in time to get the discounted membership.

But, anyway, I will be shooting there pretty much every weekend. I need to work around my kids' sports schedules, but Daddy needs his trigger time, so I'll manage to squeeze in an hour every weekend. Maybe I'll run into some of you.