scig

SIG P210 LEGEND

I HAVE ALWAYS HEARD THAT THE SIG 210 IS PROBABLY THE BEST 9MM ON THE MARKET. I HAVE A FEW SIGS AND VARIOUS OTHER TOP OF THE LINE PISTOLS. MY FRIEND BOUGHT A NEW UPGRADED SIG P210 LEGEND AND LET ME SHOOT IT, IT IS THE BEST 9MM I HAVE EVER SHOT SO I BOUGHT ONE TOO. IF YOU HAVE HEARD ABOUT HOW GOOD THIS FIREARM IS, BELIEVE IT!!!

SCIG

I THOUGHT THIS FORUM WAS ABOUT GUNS,SHOOTING AND SHARING OPINIONS ABOUT THE SAME. I DIDN'T REALIZE THAT HOW A PERSON TYPED WAS SO IMPORTANT TO ITS MEMBERS. CREATE YOURSELVES GREAT SHOOTING DAYS.

SCIG

some people just find it easier and less annoying to read things in proper format yes this is a gun forum where we like to talk about shooting and firearms and whatnot.it has little to do with how you type and everything to do with being able to communicate efficively with people. there is a reason things like grammar spelling and punctuation were created...

• Like 1

I'd type in all caps too, least for a while, if I got myself a Sig 210 Legend.

If I ever am fortunate enough to get one I will type in all caps for one week

on this forum in celebration.

• Like 1

BULLZEYE,

SMOOTH AS SILK. ALL STEEL FRAME 37.4 OZ. NOT LITE BUT VERY WELL BALANCED. THE TRIGGER HAS

A LITTLE SLACK IN IT BUT IS CRISP ONCE THE SLACK IS TAKEN UP.SIG STATES THAT THE TRIGGER

SQUEEZE IS 4 LBS. BUT IT FEELS LIGHTER. I DON'T HAVE A TRIGGER SCALE BUT WHEN I COMPARE IT

TO THE SQUEEZE ON MY H&K P7 ( WHICH HAS A 3 LB. TRIGGER )IT FEELS THE SAME. I DIDN'T GIVE IT

A FULL TEST BECAUSE I WAS WORKING THE RANGE AND COULD NOT GET TIED UP SHOOTING, BUT AT

SEVEN YDS. IT WAS DEAD ON. WED IS MY DAY OFF SO I WILL SHOOT IT AT 10,15,AND 25 YDS.

TO SEE HOW I PERFORM WITH IT. I AM SURE IT CAN SHOOT BETTER THAN I CAN. THANKS FOR YOU

INTEREST AND CREATE YOURSELF GREAT SHOOTING DAYS!!!

SCIG,

RANGEMASTER AT SHORE SHOT.

BULLZEYE,

SMOOTH AS SILK. ALL STEEL FRAME 37.4 OZ. NOT LITE BUT VERY WELL BALANCED. THE TRIGGER HAS

A LITTLE SLACK IN IT BUT IS CRISP ONCE THE SLACK IS TAKEN UP.SIG STATES THAT THE TRIGGER

SQUEEZE IS 4 LBS. BUT IT FEELS LIGHTER. I DON'T HAVE A TRIGGER SCALE BUT WHEN I COMPARE IT

TO THE SQUEEZE ON MY H&K P7 ( WHICH HAS A 3 LB. TRIGGER )IT FEELS THE SAME. I DIDN'T GIVE IT

A FULL TEST BECAUSE I WAS WORKING THE RANGE AND COULD NOT GET TIED UP SHOOTING, BUT AT

SEVEN YDS. IT WAS DEAD ON. WED IS MY DAY OFF SO I WILL SHOOT IT AT 10,15,AND 25 YDS.

TO SEE HOW I PERFORM WITH IT. I AM SURE IT CAN SHOOT BETTER THAN I CAN. THANKS FOR YOU

INTEREST AND CREATE YOURSELF GREAT SHOOTING DAYS!!!

SCIG,

RANGEMASTER AT SHORE SHOT