AnthonyG

I need your prayers

I am not usually one to ask upon others for prayer or to keep me in thought, however for my niece I would do anything. Within the hour she will be going in for surgery,to remove a tumor from her brain. I ask anyone that is a religious ,spiritual or just believes in a higher power.Please keep her in your prayers and thoughts,so she will make it through this surgery and recover quickly.

GOD Bless!

Believe it or not today at 12 my wife goes in for thyroid surgery! God forbid anything happens to either one! Sorry wasnt trying to hijack!

It's ok I would hope anyone that needs some prayers would speak up in their time of need. Your wifes situation is just as important as my niece's I will pray for your wife aswell.

Just an update, they removed the tumor and sent her for MRI to check to make sure they got all of it. It turned out they missed a piece and went back in and got it. She will have a MRI tomorrow to confirm its completely gone and if that's the case then she should be good. Then its just a matter of her resting and healing and avoiding infection, I appreciate everyone that shown concern and offered their positive energy and prayers, and it means alot to me and my family.

• Like 4

Blessed Savior, I thank you that this operation is safely past, and now I rest in

your abiding presence, relaxing every tension, releasing every care and anxiety,

receiving more and more of your healing life into every part of my being. In

moments of pain I turn to you for strength, in times of loneliness I feel your

loving nearness. Grant that your life and love and joy may flow through me for the

healing of others in your name. Amen.