For everyone who has paid via Paypal, I have you Email addresses already so no need to do anything. For any that will be meeting me in person or mailing me payments please PM me with your E-mail address.

I will do an update via a group Email box to everyone mid week and will up date everyone on the status of the order via the group E-mail so we are all on the same page. I think this will be easier than PM's being we have more people in on the buy that will allow for 1 PM string.

Thank you

Ok folks, bumping the thread to see if anyone else is looking for steel and to remind everyone that is looking for steel that I will be ordering on Saturday and would like have payments for anyone who has ordered.

If you have paid, or we have spoken and I know who has money already inbound, we are good, any others who would like your order please get with me before Saturday.

Remember I am not a business, I am just a forum member that put this together and I am not making anything on this, just trying to help us all get some steel for a decent price.

Also for anyone else looking to get in on this, it is not too late.

Thank you,

Harry

• Like 1

Woo over $1800 worth of steel....

I might be over 2 grand when it's all said and done. I was thinking of picking up some extras to have and there are a few people that are thinking about it and should get back to me later today or tomorrow. Actually looking at my spread sheet I will say, we will break 2 grand. Nice, very nice...