///// NO MORE ORDERS AT THIS TIME SEE POST # 218 FOR MORE INFO/////

Ok folks I am glad I waited and I will give this about a week to run unless we just get hit with a big order but will have to wait and see.

I copied the names from the other thread who were interested in picking up sets of steel, you all will have to let me know what and how many of each you are looking to get.

THE LIST:

Harry (HD2000FXDL) 5x8"=$150 & 3x6"=$60 TTL $210 w/Holes

Harry (HD2000FXDL) 2x8"=$60 TTL $60 NO Holes

Alec (Alec MC) 1x8"=$30 2x6"=40 2x4"=24 TTL $94 NO/Holes

Ray (RayRay) 3x8"=$90 TTL $90 NO/Holes

Kevin (SpecialK) 1x4"-$12 & 1x6"=$20 TTL $32 w/holes

Nick (Futool) 1x8"=$30 & 1x12"=$76 TTL $106 w/Holes

Rey (Hiker88) 2x8"=$60 TTL $60 w/Holes

Bill (Bcoops) 5x8"=$150 TTL $150 w/Holes

Nick (Krdshrk) 1x12"=$76 TTL $76 w/Holes

Jimmy (JimmyAGR) 2x8"=$60 TTL $60 w/Holes

Frank (AS350Driver) 2x8"=$60 TTL $60 w/Holes

James (JVHEITZ) 4x4"=$48 4x6"=$80 4x8"=120 TTL $248 NO/Holes

Mike (M4BGRINGO) 4x4"=$48 4x6"=$80 2x8"=60 2x12"=152 TTL 340 w/Holes

Alan (Kpdpipes) 2x6"=$40 2x8"=$60 TTL $100 w/Holes

Dan (Knuckle Sandwich) 2x12"=$152 TTL $ 152 w/Holes

Neil (fastd) 2x8"=$60 TTL $60 w/Holes

Don (Regulator72) 6x8"=$180 2x12"=$3322 TTL=$272 w/Holes

Joe (Joltin'Joe) 2x6"=$40 TTL=$40 w/Holes

Rich (TheSGM) 2x4"=$24 2x6"=$40 2x8"=$60 TTL=$124 w/Holes

Drez(RecessedFilter) 1X12"=$76 TTL=$76 w/Holes

Jim (Whamo) 3X8"=$90 1X6"=$20 TTL=$110 Mix HOles & No/Holes

I'll replace the number of sets with quantity and size as I receive updates. I may be a little slow the few days being I'm in Steamboat Springs skiing with the OL but will do what I can.

Now here are the sizes and price: All steel is AR500 1/2" and all are round targets and there is no price difference for the round so we oped to go with what was more standard. I personally like the round better and having a run of all the same will be easier. If interest was high enough for something else we can maybe see about the down the line but would like to just get the initial order going for now and feel out the process.

4" $12

6" $20

8" $30

10" $58

12" $76

The price of these are what it will cost with no delivery. All of the folks who are willing to meet at OBRPC or in Sayreville we can work something out and I'll just pick them up and deliver to save the coin of shipping. If anyone is out of the area I can check on pricing from the original supplier to ship them to your Zip-code, or I can see what would fit and if it's work out to under 70lbs and use flat rate shipping boxes from the USPS.

If we can keep something similar to this format it would help me out, make it ease and cause the least amount of confusion:

My order for myself at this time will be the following

8" QTY 5 = $150

6" QTY 3 = $ 60

TTL $210

No Shipping needed

if shipping was needed I would say need shipping and zip-code is 00001

Only reason I ask for zip-code is if I can get a better deal on shipping than the flat-rate USPS service, again, only for people I won't be meeting at OBRPC or in and around the Sayreville area.

Last note: I have been told the lead time from money paid to the supplier to being complete is approximately 1 week, give or take a day or 2 depending on where weekends fall from when the order is put in.

I think thats it, if I missed anything, let me know as I know you all will... :icon_mrgreen:

They should have 2 holes cut into them as shown in the following picture, I did inquire about being able to have an option of no holes, that can be done, however it will be a pain in the butt to only have 1 plate with no hole, now if anyone wants a multiple plates or a few people want them with no holes that can be done. Toss out your thoughts on how many you would like with NO holes and we can see what the total is. I won't make any final decisions or final orders until we are all good with what we want.plate-1.jpg

• Like 1

I'll update about about the hole as soon as I get it, I just asked that question myself, I think so, but will confirm later today when I get a response back from the supplier. I'll also update the original post with that information also. Sorry for not having that information from the get go.

Original post updated with what the plate should look like with the holes cut into them. Will also update about being able to order with no holes when I know, not sure it that will complicate the order too much but I have asked if that may be available.

Original post updated, There is an option of not having holes as long as we get an order of more than just 1 or 2 plates with no holes. So if you don't want holes let me know and I'll keep track and see if that is an viable option when it is all said and done.

So the options would be as listed in the first post, 2 holes and shown. or NO Holes if we have enough interest. Again, I will not be placing an order until we all know exactly what we want and are all happy with the order.