Souljah523

M-16 Vs Ak-47

Anyone who know's what they're talking about will tell you that the only right answer to "M16/AR15 vs AK" is to own at least 5 of each.

The only exception would be astronauts who will need to favor whichever rifle platform will meet their needs when duck taped to a NASA issued flamethrower.

• Like 1

Nice video for your viewing pleasure.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! This video hurts my head...

I love watching the Gunny's show, but seriously? The field strip test was stupid... I don't know why you'd ever need to remove the action spring/buffer on the AR... or even the bolt itself. The AK guy basically did his right and kept it simple. I also don't get how the cinder block test worked out... the 7.62 is the bigger round and caused a lot more destruction on the block. As for the full-auto... if you're gonna shoot, shoot consistently. Any asshat can fire from the hip.

This pro-American M-16 bs is stupid. It prevents any real discussion into the actual performance and capability of that weapons system and the potential for its replacement.

• Like 1

I love watching the Gunny's show, but seriously? The field strip test was stupid... I don't know why you'd ever need to remove the action spring/buffer on the AR... or even the bolt itself. The AK guy basically did his right and kept it simple. I also don't get how the cinder block test worked out... the 7.62 is the bigger round and caused a lot more destruction on the block. As for the full-auto... if you're gonna shoot, shoot consistently. Any asshat can fire from the hip.

This pro-American M-16 bs is stupid. It prevents any real discussion into the actual performance and capability of that weapons system and the potential for its replacement.

I think you took the video a little too seriously.

• Like 3

I think you took the video a little too seriously.

I guess... but it's annoying to see. Maybe it's the expectation for shows to be both entertaining while also objective... but then again, this is the same channel which airs 'Ancient Aliens' all the time...

ancient-aliens-it-was-aliens.jpg

Dude, its TV. What did you expect? Gunny's shows are always pro-American, and this skit was supposed to be a joke, i dunno why people are getting bent over this. I mean i enjoy a good chuckle over something like this, a topic that people beat to a pulp, he put entertainment into the heated ak vs ar debate, and made it into a joke.. most of us want to blow our brains out every time we see an ak vs m16 thread, there just as stupid.