MandM

Merry Christmas To Me!

Got my FID and P2P yesterday after a 51 day wait! (I didn't think it was so bad.) So this morning... I went shopping and bought myself a Christmas present! A brand new HK45c. (Apparently, the shop got it in inventory on 12/6/11.)

Today I read the manual, familiarized myself with all the feature and functions, field stripped it, wiped off all the excess lube and stared at it lovingly. Then I had to go put up Christmas decorations. First trip to the range will be tomorrow. I can't wait! (Sorry for the crappy cell phone pics... I just couldn't wait long enough to pull out the real camera.)

No, no, not a light LEM... it's the standard V1 (DA/SA w/ manual safety/decocker.) Was my first choice, exactly the way I wanted it. So far I don't think I'm going to send it out. After a little bit of work, I figured out where the trigger resets and basically bypass the slack. (Plus... I just got it, so there's no way I'm sending it away for a few weeks to get work done just yet. :icon_lol: )

Short Range report here. I'll post up more as I put more rounds through it.