notmetoo

Quake? Sonic Boom? Explosion? Alien Electron Death Rays?

Anyone feel this? http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2011/12/dozens_in_nj_report_feeling_ea.html

Any theories?

It's not a normal flight path out of McGuire, so I doubt they're involved. Plus, all the planes stationed at McGuire are subsonic. Could've been a transient bird from a fighter base, but again, odd flight path (Egg Harbor, Cranbury, East Brunswick, North Brunswick, Trenton, Somerset, Edison, Plainfield, Piscataway, Iselin, South Plainfield). And, they don't crack mach 1 over land unless the SHTF.

Nada here and the building I work in amplifies everything, so not only did we really feel the last quake a few months back, but we rock back and fourth every day in the wind, real gusty days and the hanging monitors are swaying all over the place.

You would be surprised what we can feel when up in such a tall skinny building, but I checked with my wife and she didn't feel anything in Amboy either.

Who knows, could have been the rattling sound of all of the NJ gun owners :banghead: about out gun laws.

I was outside all day putting the engine back together in the wifes race car, I didn't feel a thing, and no, it didn't blow-up (yet........).

Harry is right, it was NJ gun owners banging their heads on the wall about NJ gun laws. :)