Maksim

Uspsa Classification... December Update

Maks, do you do this on a laptop or a PC? Only reason I ask is, I was just wondering how involved it is, how much time it takes.

What exactly?

to do the scores?

It is fairly straight forward, just takes time. For the last CJ match... did it in about 3 or 4 hours, over dinner just hanging out with Anastasia.

What exactly?

to do the scores?

It is fairly straight forward, just takes time. For the last CJ match... did it in about 3 or 4 hours, over dinner just hanging out with Anastasia.

That's good man, 3 or 4 hours for a CJ match gives me an idea on how much time would be needed to do help out at OB if they needed it, I know some of the scores for the ID matches fell behind there for a while.

For OB, it is alot quicker. Palm Scoring.

I have to enter in the scores manually. For OB, there is more prep work required, to setup palms and all, but to enter scores, you just import the files.

For CJ, if people want to help...

They can make sure the columns are totaled up, and totaled correctly, and put into alphabetical order.

Harry - if you have time, take a class with Mike DiGennaro. From what I hear, it is worth it. I wish I had the time but with my wife due with our 2nd baby in April, I'll be happy to just be able to shoot. :)

I will, was looking to do that this year, but the dates he had them didn;t work out or the class was full. Mike an I have shot together before, and one of his buddies Ramon who is really great at breaking everything down methodically, well he and I are friends and he has helped me out.

My comment about that changing next year, as it stands now, I'll be off from the 16th to the end of the month, so I'll have a little extra time to actually practice and not get all my shooting in just at matches.

... and I thought "U" stood for "Unbelievable"... "Unique" ..."Unflappable" :lol:

Yeah, me a "U" shooter as well.

Jon - with your recent match scores, you might be joining Maks with a "B" classification (or higher) soon.

If I wasn't a sandbaggin' sonofabish :p

Man if this were to be taken out of context...

LOL! I should really read what I type before hitting post. That's what I get for trying to write and do work at the same time.

Jon- if you are classified as a D shooter, you may just earn that sandbagger nickname.

LOL! I should really read what I type before hitting post. That's what I get for trying to write and do work at the same time.

Jon- if you are classified as a D shooter, you may just earn that sandbagger nickname.

Oh I know I will be. My classifiers are 22%, 46%, and 51%. Just unintential sandbagging. Always manage to nick a NS, get a mike, etc.