this_is_nascar

Aguila Super Maximum

Aguila makes cool 22 shorts that make NO sound at all. I want to give this stuff a try in my new

Yes, I have them too. They're the Super Colibri round. Obviously, they are louder in a pistol than a rifle, but they are very quite. The lead is propelled by the primer only from what I understand. I bought them because I thought I'd be able to use them in my city backyard, but they're still a bit too noisy for that.

295321.jpg

Aguila makes cool 22 shorts that make NO sound at all. I want to give this stuff a try in my new

Hey handsome...if you want to try some Colibri or Super Colibri I have a brick of both so you can try some.

This stuff shoots into the bullet trap on my deck discretely.

It certainly isn't the most accurate, but was working fine for me at 25-yards. The issue is due to the higher velocity of the round. The faster it goes through the air, the more unstable it gets. That's why you'll see many use sub-sonic ammo for better accuracy. Personally, I like this round because it almost makes you forget your shooting a 22.

Yes, I have them too. They're the Super Colibri round. Obviously, they are louder in a pistol than a rifle, but they are very quite. The lead is propelled by the primer only from what I understand. I bought them because I thought I'd be able to use them in my city backyard, but they're still a bit too noisy for that.

295321.jpg

Must be some kind of acoustical think. I shoot them out of a Dan Wesson revolver and all I can hear is the slap of the bullet hitting the trap. But wait I shoot standard Colibri not Super in the pistol.

I tried some of the supermax stuff this past weekend and out of 1 box of 50, i had 1 seriously undercharged. Luckily it exited the barrel, but it was so light, it almost sounded like a colibri! I've not shot much of this Aguila ammo or aguila in general, but it seems the consistency isn't quite the same as CCI.

Speaking of colibri's and super colibri's, i shoot both out of my lever 22 and both exit the barrel just fine. I even have a 8x10" steel plate that i can hit at 100yds with both although the regular colibri's require some pretty silly holdover. The point is that they still have a decent amount of energy even after exiting the barrel so they are not going to get stuck in normal conditions.