I don't have the exact guns in mind, yet, but

1) A 9mm for USPSA/IDPA (current top two are P226 & 92FS)

2) A "pocket" pistol for CCW (really want to stay with 9mm, though the P238 sounds nice. I already maintain ammo of seven different calibers without adding .380. LC9, Solo, etc)

3) A mystery gun, if I can afford it after 1 & 2. Actually, not a big mystery, but a full size 1911 (S&W Pro, Kimber, ..?)

Okay, just dropped off my application for three handgun purchase permits, we'll see how turnaround time is. Ewing is usually excellent and he said to call him if I haven't heard anything in four weeks.

Fingers crossed.

I just dropped off the application for two permits exactly two weeks ago. One of my references is away on vacation, and I just pissed the other one off a couple nights ago. We'll see what Jack says :D

I just dropped off the application for two permits exactly two weeks ago. One of my references is away on vacation, and I just pissed the other one off a couple nights ago. We'll see what Jack says :D

They still call the references? Guess I'll be buying a couple of bottles of Scotch...

they didn't make any calls when I did 3 in august ... only took 2 weeks.. put in for 3 more late November and still waiting.. Need my wheel gun (undecided) a .22 (undecided) and a 3rd of idk what ar pistol if possible?

they didn't make any calls when I did 3 in august ... only took 2 weeks.. put in for 3 more late November and still waiting.. Need my wheel gun (undecided) a .22 (undecided) and a 3rd of idk what ar pistol if possible?

Get the S&W 617, get the long barrel and put a fiber optic front site on it, they way if you don't like it it will be configured just the way I want it and I'll take it off your hands for a reasonable price for me.. :icon_mrgreen:

Andy does this mean you got your permits already?? I'm still waiting on mine. Monday will be 4 weeks, and I'm going to give him a call.

No - wish it was that fast! FFL will hold the gun for me until the permits come through. Besides, seller bass a two week hold for personal checks, which is how I paid.

Definitely give Jack a call. He always says if we haven't heard in four weeks we should call him. Good luck! What're you looking to get?

I already have a 92fs Inox paid for at CMO, they said they will hold it until the permits come in....I'm itching to pick it up. I applied for two permits though, just to have a second one in case....although it doesn't look like funds will allow that right now.

I recently applied for a ID card with only 1 permit in the application and only recently used it to purchase a Glock 22. I had no idea buying one would quickly lead to wanting to buy more. I was thinking about submitting another form to request for additional permits (perhaps 3 this time). Do they reach out to the contacts again? My buddies just filled out a form like 3 months ago and I would hate to trouble them again to fill out another form. Do they really reach out to them every time you apply for more permits?

I recently applied for a ID card with only 1 permit in the application and only recently used it to purchase a Glock 22. I had no idea buying one would quickly lead to wanting to buy more. I was thinking about submitting another form to request for additional permits (perhaps 3 this time). Do they reach out to the contacts again? My buddies just filled out a form like 3 months ago and I would hate to trouble them again to fill out another form. Do they really reach out to them every time you apply for more permits?

Got a reply from one of my references. They only contacted him the first time I applied for a P2P and I am now on my third time applying with him as a reference. So I will say, at least here in Ewing, they only contact references the first time.

I already have a 92fs Inox paid for at CMO, they said they will hold it until the permits come in....I'm itching to pick it up. I applied for two permits though, just to have a second one in case....although it doesn't look like funds will allow that right now.

I feel your pain. I have 4 on the way and no way will i be able to use them 1 a month. My wife would be none to happy with that. I'm going to use 2 and than renew the other two to give me 180 days. This is the first time I ever asked for 4

Bump. Andy, I got the call earlier today that my permits are ready to be picked up. Jack seemed to run into some other work, as he was even in on days he doesn't normally work (Wednesday). Took about 4.5 weeks for mine to be completed, so you should expect a call soon.

Bump. Andy, I got the call earlier today that my permits are ready to be picked up. Jack seemed to run into some other work, as he was even in on days he doesn't normally work (Wednesday). Took about 4.5 weeks for mine to be completed, so you should expect a call soon.

Thanks for the heads up! It'll be three weeks this Monday and I'm already itching, The P226 arrives at the FFL today, and I still can't have it yet! It would be so nice to live in America again someday.