siderman

Lucianos-Lodi

No way! This is great news. Joe is a very nice guy. I've never gone into his shop without spending at least half an hour shooting the breeze with him. I had no idea about the new location/range though.

+1....

the best is going in there and bs'in with all the old timers/vets that hang out in there... i had a minor gun problem and one of them helped me real quick and easy like it was second nature... wouldnt let me buy him lunch so i said thank you like 5 times i was so happy lol... he gives me hands down the best prices... picked up my 887 tactical from him for the lowest price on the east coast....

What a fantastic windfall for our area! I would hope that the new range would relieve some of the pressure on the Bullet Hole. Always crowded. Can only imagine the stress that the staff feels, once they get to lock the door.

Any address for this new location?

I saw the blue prints omg this will be the best range. Not saying how many ports or yards but simply amazing

Why not??? He already told me I think 19 ports and more than 25 yds or is that wrong.Did they tell you not to disclose??? I would think any publicity is good for future busines.

Any new info? Opening day? Prices? Membership?

Is the old store in Lodi still open? Maybe I'll go say hi to Joe and ask what's up.

im going to try to swing in there tomorrow if i have time.... ill see what he says

I'm finishing up the store in woodland park. We will be moving there this month. Gonna of major stuff there bc of me they say giving them the info that you guys like to see in stores. The range will have 15 ports all of them except 3 are 25 yards and the last three 50 yards

• Like 1

PeteF, that is what I was thinking but someone told me they saw 2 refrigerators (industrial) being delivered there. Now I'd like to think they were huge safe's and this person was mistaken. I drove by the old Pathmark building, the windows are covered and the front sliding door and little "vestibule" are gone. The opening is flush with the building and it's covered also. I can only image a place this size would house the 15 ports and allow for 50 yard ports. Do an overhead google maps view of the building. It's perfect.