blksheep

New Hickok45 videos

He could talk a little less and shoot a little more, but yeah Hickok is the man.

I actually prefer hearing what he has to say about the item he's reviewing. Wouldn't be much interest to me watching a You Tube video of someone shooting a gun for 10-15 minutes.

I actually prefer hearing what he has to say about the item he's reviewing. Wouldn't be much interest to me watching a You Tube video of someone shooting a gun for 10-15 minutes.

Agreed...

Now this creates a problem.. I was deadset on the next .45 to be a 1911... but having a truly ambi 45 DA w/ safety is REALLY attractive to me. Hmmmmmm....

if u watched his videos over time; hes just become a sellout

You can tell just by his product placement from the Glock hat and Carhart T's... He might be a fan of using glocks, but if hes not reviewing one he always reverts back to "its not a glock" type comment. = )

Then again ,if you were in his shoes wouldnt you? Make some money firing off guns in your back yard and reviewing them just as long as youre sporting their gear and dropping a line towards their products... Id love to see his gun vault = )

I think he favors Glock. If he does so what. Who doesnt favor one company over another or one gun type. I think he gives an honest review of everything that he does. Sure if a company gave you a shirt or hat and said hey, if you wear our hat well give you some ammo free. I'm not saying thats the case, but if it is I think its still a free country.

Well I didn't explain myself much, but I would get bored of 10-15mins of just shooting as well.

I meant I think he talks a little too much, that's all. Of course I enjoy hearing what he has to say, but if he cut it down by 10-20% then his videos would be perfect.

Well I didn't explain myself much, but I would get bored of 10-15mins of just shooting as well.

I meant I think he talks a little too much, that's all. Of course I enjoy hearing what he has to say, but if he cut it down by 10-20% then his videos would be perfect.

If you've ever listened to a NutnFancy (spelling?) You Tube video review, all others are a piece of cake to handle. That friggin' guy goes on and on and on and................

See, that's the issue for me, I don't think most reviews need to be 10-15 minutes long. Learn to edit and get to the point. Heck, I've seen videos on how to assemble an AR-15 form parts that are shorter than a lot of reviews on AR-15s.

See, that's the issue for me, I don't think most reviews need to be 10-15 minutes long. Learn to edit and get to the point. Heck, I've seen videos on how to assemble an AR-15 form parts that are shorter than a lot of reviews on AR-15s.

Yea, I'll give you that. Five minutes should be more than enough time to get an opinion across.

na I like his vids, very laid back, having fun its like we're hanging out with him. if he likes glocks good, I like glocks too, but his reviews are honest. you can tell he really liked that fnp 45...

The point of his videos is how much fun he has shooting. The way he giggles when he shoots the soda bottles and how he never takes for granted hitting the gong. He always seems happy and pleased when he hits what he's aiming at. That is the point.

If you've ever listened to a NutnFancy (spelling?) You Tube video review, all others are a piece of cake to handle. That friggin' guy goes on and on and on and................

OH MY GOD! Don't even get me started. Everyone doesn't like him because he's 'too tactical' and this and that, I just don't like him because the first few videos I watched all the way through (20-30mins each), I felt like I had wasted my life away with his worthless reviews.

I held an FNP45 at Shore Shot awhile ago, I didn't like the feel of the checkering in the grips, kinda bites into your hand.

Amen to that.

I was really intrigued by the FNP and FNX line of pistols. I shot them and my interest decreased quite a lot. If you thought the FNP checkering was bad, the FNX checkering is so aggressive I feel like you have to wear gloves to shoot it.