mintbore

Where to buy a lower in NJ

148 and change out the door. Took me maybe 15min..

If you go and get one, tell him Adam sent ya.. =)

Thanks for the info... I think I'm going to head over to Lou's after work today and pick up one of these lowers. I've been wanting to build my own AR, and have been checking out the Spikes Tactical lowers. $148 out the door isnt too bad. I'll probably buy a complete upper, but want to build the lower on my own so I can put exactly what I want in it.

Ahhhh, ok... thanks! Looks cool, but I prefer plain black. Good luck with your build! I saw on the other thread that you might go with the BCM upper... Let me know how you make out with that, as I'm still trying to decide which route to go on the upper myself. Still learning about AR's and trying to figure out the best bang for my buck as I can't spend a whole lot of $$$. Want to get as good quality components as I can get while on a budget.

Thanks to anyone that purchased at Lou's and mentioned my name :) I don't get anything out of it, but they are good guy's there so I don't mind spreading the word... I spoke to him the other day and he will be ordering the Calico Jacks, Zombie lowers, as well as others..

I picked up a spikes tactical lower and lower parts kit on my way home from work today at Lou's gun shop... Just spent a couple of hours on the work bench putting it all together. It was really easy! I took my time because it was my first time building a lower and I also like to be meticulous and make sure I do everything perfect (too much of a perfectionist or maybe just OCD). Now just gotta figure out what to buy (stock, upper, etc) to finish up my new rifle! Yeeha!