constantfix

Hi...something clever

First off, thanks to the world wide web

A lot of bs to get lost in.

Secondly, thanks to my 7th grade teacher, mrs. Handly for being the first teacher to bring 'computer science' to our school

Because of her, I can navigate a keyboard at an incredible fast rate.

Thirdly, screw you! Mr. Davenport for being such a crappy English teacher; that my punctuation is at such a crude level£

Really just wanted to say thank you to this site, been lost in the wonderful world of jersey gun laws which read like an abacus. Over the couple of months of the bs procedure, I kinda lost the whole purpose why I initiated the process, which would be enjoyment! More reasons then that, but that would be the immediate gratification/purpose.

Live in Morris county did some interweb searching, found you guys last night, joined and just started browsing like a window shopper.

So the process was:

A) wanna purchase (have appropriate paper work)

B) where can I go an not be treated like I have leprosy, but still get a competitive price?

C) came across RTSP ( close proximity to me, read through here )

D) dropped in and they made a novice like myself, not feel like B)

So I'm one happy camper, thx mrs. Handly & njgunforums

Ps....I have no relation to anything and anyone I reviewed positively, just felt obligated to pass this on to some future google navigator, trying to figure out our quagmire of crap.

Will be sticking around here for bit

Welcome to the forum from Toms River. We are hearing many positive things about RTSP. Many of us have followed their progress since the first cinder block was placed. Glad they are making good on their promise. We have quite a few members who live "up north" so I am sure you will meeting up with some when you get your permits in and start shopping/shooting.

Alice Molina was the name of my HS English Teacher who taught me the importance of proper grammar and punctuation. Too bad it seems lost on this generation.

Hello! Glad you had a good experience at RTSP !

Catholic school was my path. A pricey education that skillfully skirted the whole subject of Earth Science . At 41 I am just learning about the different dinosaurs and time periods , courtesy of my 5 year old. Spelling and Grammar are in check though , and I did at one point know how to use an abacus . Thank you to the order of the Sisters Of St. Joseph and their rulers ( as in measurement sticks , not Bishops).

Welcome :)

Sandy

Welcome to the community

I did at one point know how to use an abacus .

Showing our age? I have never seen one in person, they younger generations rely heavily on calculators and cellphones to do simple math problems.... its rather dissapointing

Welcome,

So what did you get from RTSP ?

thx man,

I purchased a Beretta px4 storm .45acp. Not to get way into it, but their price was much cheaper then another place locally to me that i had visited.

Welcome to the forum.

FYI an Abacus is logic based and as such is a poor analogy to use in regards to NJ gun laws which defy all logic. But I think you can blame that on Mr. Davenport too ;)

Thank you,

Sorry for the offensive analogy. Kinda came off the top of my head. An abacus is very unknown and foreign to me, as is the laws in our fine state. I'll make sure my next analogy is spot on (no smartarse).

Trying to learn Jersey Gun Laws is as torturous as someone playing ABBA on constant replay during a 10hr road trip. ;)

thx to all for a warm welcome, look forward to reading up on this whole culture that i have not been a part of till now.

thx man,

I purchased a Beretta px4 storm .45acp. Not to get way into it, but their price was much cheaper then another place locally to me that i had visited.

SInce they have opened, I have purchased 3 pistols from them. Their prices are right in there with some of the best internet deals. I use budsgunshop . com as a reference for the best prices. They are a pleasure to deal with. Although lately they seem a little overwhelemed with all the business they are getting. Guess they will be hiring more staff soon. Good for them.

Welcome to the forums and the hobby. Just pay extra attention to the laws regarding the exemptions on transportation of your new HG. Just post over in the laws section if you have any quesitons after reading all the fine material already over there. :)