Sivl32

Top Shot Tuesday

Btw, was it just me, but did it look like Collin had an ND all the way at the very end when Koby was screaming stop. He just did not look in control of that shot.

It looked like he had at least one, maybe two. I definitely saw the muzzle rise once when he wasn't looking at the target, and I heard 3 shots after the ceasefire call.

thats an easy way to lose your best shooter tho, happens all the time where the "better" shooter get eliminated. did you watch Top Guns? Maggie and Brad were on.. it was a smith and wesson pistol episode.

I know blue won the challenge but little jon should of still been voted to elimination again.

LOL to that! Hey, what's the deal that all the contestants now try to be real cool and nonchalant when they are interviewed about a challenge. They all seem to say, "That challenge looked like it was really going to be a lot of fun! I couldn't wait to try it." I found it refreshing when someone (Terry, I think)

said of a particular challenge, "It looked like it was going to really hard."

Poor Chee he never gets to shoot lol. and his face is always so serious I would dare want a print of his sour face on a shirt with some snappy catch phrase.

wasnt he the one crying his eyes out last week when they wouldnt vote for him ?

yup, I love him.. he has been here this long maybe cause he never ever gets to actually shoot.. poor guy just wants to shoot.. now I know what the shirt would say around the print of his face "Can I play?" or "I wanna play" some where along those lines.

Nick! Why did you check the thread??? lol

I thought it ended pretty well. Weird , LJ was such a tool in the beginning episode , then his personality kind of even out in the later episodes. Makes me think these things are more castand acting directed/coached than you would think.

Nick don't read below , so you can have some surprises at least...spoiler below

I was laughing when I saw the first station of the final was the flint lock lol I was thinking LJ had no chance at that point because of the way he handled the flint lock when it was a challenge. Was waiting for the long squeeze with the ball rolling out again lol And I think they coached Will to try and look like as much of a D word as possible when the prior contestants were watching the final. He had his hands on his hips , scowling , apart from the crowd..but then at the very end when they were all hugging his face was totally different ..big smile , nice genuine shoulder claps. Telling you , some of the personality were created or coached to make the show appealing to a wider audience.

I'm gonna miss it to. There was a rumor that this was the last season. Idk how true it is but it will be missed. I definitely think the producers had some acting going on and LJ acted like a teenager. I think he might have been casted intentionally to get as far as he did and loose. I could see him and Kyle being real actors.