NJScott

World War Two German Memorabilia/Militaria

I've recently gone through some of my dad's stuff from the war, and came across a small lot of German items, i.e., Nazi pins, military medals(see attached), etc., most of which--naturally--have swastikas on them.

I found out the hard way that those politically-correct nitwits at eBAY don't allow ANYTHING with a swastika on their bandwidth, so my question to anyone in the know is: Where on the internet can one attempt to sell items such as these, without running afoul of regulations, or at the least, not be accused of supplying today's Neo-Nazis with goodies?

The last few gun shows I've been to have had several dealers, but I've done at least a little due diligence on these items and found their buy offers to be on a par with the a** clowns from "American Pickers".

Any information would be greatly appreciated, as always.

Thanks,

Scott in Bayonne

post-3531-0-93600800-1329349656_thumb.jpg

I know times are rough these days with the whole economical situation and I know it is not any of my business but I have to ask why you would want to sell these items? In my opinion items such as these should be passed down through anyones family. Like said the situation in which is causing you to sell is none of my business but I had to ask.

I know times are rough these days with the whole economical situation and I know it is not any of my business but I have to ask why you would want to sell these items? In my opinion items such as these should be passed down through anyones family. Like said the situation in which is causing you to sell is none of my business but I had to ask.

I would never sell my father's military decorations, uniforms or any other items he earned in the service of his country, but he had no sentimentality one way or the other regarding these small "spoils of war". Before he passed I even drove him down to Englishtown to talk to a couple of dealers about selling. This was in the early 90's and he basically said "...at those rates (offers) I'll hold onto 'em". Now that he's been gone a few years and I have no one to pass them down to I'm looking to sell.