Tactical Turtle

Officer Christopher Matlosz's Murder Found Guilty

Now we pay to support him for the rest of his miserable life in jail with the other Bangers......

Need to invent something similar to the water slide....where we can flush these bastages down the drain and the libral left won't considder it to violent.......The Last Ride If You Will.

He made it very easy for him to be found guilty. I feel that this was a fast trial due to this, and it was brought to trial even faster. Good job to the ocean county prosecutors office on building this case, and making it perfectly clear that he was guilty

What a useless article. It doesn't tell us what the guy was convicted of, and while it says "he faces life in prison without parole" it doesn't tell us when he will actually be sentenced, and what the minimum sentence might be.

For all this article tells us he might have been convicted of some lower degree of murder and face a much lower sentence...

Defense attorney calls no witnesses? Defendant doesn't testify? Do we not have the death penalty in this state anymore? This guy is a prime candidate for it.

What does the defendant not testifying have to do with it? Or that the defense called no witnesses? I would think that if the defense actually tried to make a case, and they still got a guilty verdict, that it would be just as strong, if not stronger. But I digress. Shooting a person in the head three times and being found guilty of murder seems reason enough. Life w/o parole? Anything less would also be a crime!

What does the defendant not testifying have to do with it? Or that the defense called no witnesses? I would think that if the defense actually tried to make a case, and they still got a guilty verdict, that it would be just as strong, if not stronger. But I digress. Shooting a person in the head three times and being found guilty of murder seems reason enough. Life w/o parole? Anything less would also be a crime!

I say pellet gun to the side of the head from 25 yards until the job is done would be about right, may take some time and may go through a lot of pellets but I think that would be better than a needle seems a little too quick and not enough pain. Punishment should really fit the crime committed.

I say pellet gun to the side of the head from 25 yards until the job is done would be about right, may take some time and may go through a lot of pellets but I think that would be better than a needle seems a little too quick and not enough pain. Punishment should really fit the crime committed.

I know you are joking, but still.

nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted.

I can't support a particular part of the Bill of Rights without supporting them all, as much as I may agree with you.

Harry,

This Italian buddy of mine used to have a .25 Raven for kneecap adjustments. Start-out with one or two in each kneecap, then move around a little deliberately missing major organs, then reload nice & slow then do it again!

I think that the Camden Cops used too much restraint. Should have went-down in Irvington, where the Newark car thieves go speeding into a hail of bullets :gaming: .

Harry,

This Italian buddy of mine used to have a .25 Raven for kneecap adjustments. Start-out with one or two in each kneecap, then move around a little deliberately missing major organs, then reload nice & slow then do it again!

I think that the Camden Cops used too much restraint. Should have went-down in Irvington, where the Newark car thieves go speeding into a hail of bullets :gaming: .

From stories growing up, apparently there was a great great uncle on the Italian side of my family that was well known for being a very tough NYC detective, especially with the MOB, guess he had a weak grip. I just remember stories of people falling down stairs or out windows, slipping on frescoes. Don't know if any of them were true, but they were entertaining to say the least.

I know you are joking, but still.

I can't support a particular part of the Bill of Rights without supporting them all, as much as I may agree with you.

I know I agree, it's what separates us from the animals but every once in a while you would like to see an eye for an eye.

I sure know I could look away and not know nothing if something like that were to happen to every single child molester on the planet.

• Like 2

Why bother with a trial, what was the point. If the POS was pleading guilty they could have saved the time and trouble of a trial and put the POS in jail. Too bad there is no death penalty, but maybe he will get what he deserves in the pen.

I agree, claim not guilty and not even have a defense with evidence. When his lawyer was interviewed he just said he has to have faith in the justice system, and everyone deserves a fair trial, never once said his client was not guilty, or whatever. Crockam should be charged with theft also since he wasted all that money that could of been saved by him pleading guilty