checko

Anyone ever use Bright Sights gun paint?

White color definitely made front sight more vincible,but as Fliks noted,it not going to stay

if you paint it on.It holding up inside cavity for original white dot on my MP45.

I tried on rear sight on BHSA,didn't even made to range,piled off inside the gun case.

IMO:replacing sight,is a best solution.

I use an acrylic paint for canvas that you can buy from any hobby/craft store. If you prep the sights properly, they will last for quite a bit. By prepping, it's as simple as removing any oil residue from the sights (I use isopropyl alcohol).

I use red on the front sight and black out the rear.

Testors Model Paint or Krylon Brights paint pens work well. Will definitely be doing this again to my next set of sights as well (hopefully Heinie's).

I do have the Testors for some aircraft models. I didn't even think of that

Looks like I shouldn't bother to order something special if I can use a bunch of homemade stuff.

Thanks guys

I do have the Testors for some aircraft models. I didn't even think of that

Looks like I shouldn't bother to order something special if I can use a bunch of homemade stuff.

Thanks guys

Hope it works out well for you! My buddy painted his g26 front sight a bright neon orange and I made my p30 front white. So far they have stood up pretty well. And if it ever does come off it is pretty much a 2 second touch up job. Since you paint models as well you probably have an extra fine brush so that will work just fine.

Hope it works out well for you! My buddy painted his g26 front sight a bright neon orange and I made my p30 front white. So far they have stood up pretty well. And if it ever does come off it is pretty much a 2 second touch up job. Since you paint models as well you probably have an extra fine brush so that will work just fine.

I actually heard just using the tip of a toothpick works just to put a drop of paint on.