gxr66

Greetings from West Orange

Hello everyone. I’ve been lingering around a bit and finally felt it time to make the first post and greeting.

Af

ter many years of wanting to become a firearms owner, I have taken personal action and am now awaiting my firearms permit.

This forum seems like it contains a wealth of information and advice, and I look forward to learning and sharing a great deal with so many of you who share the same interest as myself. With that being said I just want to personally say that I try not to take myself too seriously (although I do take firearms VERY seriously). So I believe that a forum such as this should not only be about learning and sharing knowledge/experience/opinion – but also about having fun. So I look forward to a happy and long relationship with my fellow firearms owners!

I do have 2 questions to start, but I will post them in the appropriate sections.

Now…off to the boards to read and research.

Thanks for the warm welcomes from everyone! I'm not much of a "poster", but I do alot of reading - and there is a ton of info here! Great Forum! I know I'll be responding to many of you....and I guess that’s how the conversations start. Please feel free to drop me a message anytime, or reply to a post. I'm a very open person (at least I like to think so) and I'll never take ANYTHING anyone says personally. It is a forum after all, and this is how our country was born....the open discussion of ideas, feelings, beliefs, opinions........

Not sure which range I'll be frequenting, but sure to meet many of you in the future.

SpecialK - thanks for the invite but I don't drink alcohol, however a cranberry & club will do.

autoxnyc - thanks for the offer with the WOPD. My paperwork has been submitted for about a month now with no evident issues-prints are in also. Now I guess I just have to wait the "90 days" (that's how long the officer said they have to investigate and make a decision).

XDJohnTact - former teacher here and MSU alumni also. Profession didn't work out too well for me but the education was great. Student teaching Bloomfield district.

BTW I see you can reply to multiple quotes at once...how? (damn newbies!!)

Later mates!

BTW I see you can reply to multiple quotes at once...how? (damn newbies!!)

Later mates!

Look at the bottom right of the posts you want to quote, and click the "multiquote" button for each post. When you've finished selecting posts, then click "Reply to quoted posts" and you will jump to the text entry screen.