314 E Central Ave

Blue Anchor, NJ. 08037

http://www.cheaperth....aspx?sid=41241

Doesn't always work in all GPS's, if anyone has the Lat Lon that would be great to post, especially for some of the folks that may not be familiar with the area. I found him with no problem but my GPS didn't help me that much. Might need to update my maps.

I was down there the other day my GPS worked fine. I did a double take though because I didn't belive my gps was right. The building is set back away from the road. The best landmark is the mailbox that sits across from the driveway.

I was down there the other day my GPS worked fine. I did a double take though because I didn't belive my gps was right. The building is set back away from the road. The best landmark is the mailbox that sits across from the driveway.

I was there last Saturday and even I wasn't sure I was in the correct location until I saw the mailbox.

if you see a big house with a long driveway and a manicured lawn, you just missed his driveway.lol

His driveway is through the woods and not open like his neighbor's.

sometimes the GPS will accept Blue Anchor, some GPS calls it Hammonton.

First rule of Arms-n-Ammo, you don't talk about Arms-n-Ammo.

:onthequiet:

As posted in the shop:

The Rules

1. This is my shop.
  2. If you are suicidal or homicidal, do not enter. I do not want to participate in your insanity.
  3. You may talk politics here, but don’t be surprised if I talk back.
  4. I will not sell you a firearm if I have the slightest doubt of your responsibility or integrity.
  5. Don’t ask me to break the law. I won’t.
  6. I have the right to refuse service to anyone.
  7. Your expertise is welcome. If I ask you to refrain from supplying same, please do so.
  8. Be respectful of my other customers.
  9. This is my gun shop. If you don’t like guns, or don’t want to learn about guns, don’t come in. I do not want to make you uncomfortable.
  10. If you feel that some of these rules are negotiable, refer to Rule #1.

• Like 4

^^^ That sounds like Paul above!

Gotta love the way he wipes-down any handgun he pulls out to let you look at, plus the cloth he puts on the glass counter to lay it on. I know some other gun shops that should follow that lead,

House is way back off the road hidden in the trees, just the way we should all live, I'm jealous!