blksheep

Letting NJGF pick my new Glock!

Which New Glock?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. What should be my new Glock Pistol?

• Glock 17 9mm
    • Glock 23 .40
    • Glock 21 .45
    • Glock 21SF .45
    • Glock 37 .45 GAP
    • Glock 38 .45 GAP
    • Glock 39 .45 GAP
    • Glock 35 .40
    • Glock 24 .40
    • Glock 20 10mm

Well here is the dealio. Possibly be able to pick up a HKc .40 LEM for $300. Somebody waid they were going to buy it but havent gotten the P2P yet so I am second in line. That is my first choice but just playing a waiting game. I want another Glock too just if I can get the HK then the Glock gets put on hold for a second, however if the HK finally sells then I am on board for a new Glock.

• Like 1

Well here is the dealio. Possibly be able to pick up a HKc .40 LEM for $300. Somebody waid they were going to buy it but havent gotten the P2P yet so I am second in line. That is my first choice but just playing a waiting game. I want another Glock too just if I can get the HK then the Glock gets put on hold for a second, however if the HK finally sells then I am on board for a new Glock.

Yay HK!

Which Glock has the ability to convert from I think .40S&W to 9mm as well as the ability to use the AA 22LR conversion???

Any .40 Glock == 22,23,27. With the proper conversion barrel and proper mags.

They can also convert to .357sig

AA makes a 22 conversion for the Gen3 and Gen4. Good luck getting one. Way backordered.

You can interchange 10mm and .45 uppers on the same frames.

Just wish they would come out with the Gen4 G20 already. The Gen4 grip texture is so nice.

40 cal is great caliber for USPSA, Limited, Limited 10 divisions. 40 cal also has versatility to be loaded hot or loaded soft.

For that reason, the 24.

10mm in a glock will be novel, but lets be honest, unless you reload, ammo is hella expensive, and once again, it is 10mm in a glock. Better guns for 10mm around.

I disagree with Maks. The only gun in 10mm I have ever seen better than the Glock 20 is the S&W 10XX guns. And I have owned a bunch.

Try www.georgia-arms.com for good priced warm bulk 10mm.

I am pretty sure you won't regret it. I only sold mine to consolidate calibers.

I also voted for 10mm,

I went the Glock 21 route and a while later got a G20 slide off gunbroker (all the parts suppliers were out).

Always enjoy shooting it ; you can find Prvi 10mm ammo form Palmetto for 18$ ; BVAC 10mm ammo form CTD for 22$ ;

I ordered this last night , curious to see how it does

http://www.right2bea...0a80543ee313d0d

We should do a NJGF 10mm meetup ( i know a few guys have 10mm revolvers )

I have listed my wish list and will let the most voted choice be my next buy...

VOTE AWAY....

I already have a 22,34,19 and 26.

I'll go with you. We'll buy 2 - G20's. Just got my coupon from GSSF for my next purchase...

This one:

2j47wud.jpg

If this were real I'd buy it. In 9mm too.

Glock 20 was buy far the funnest Glock I've ever shot and one of the funnest I've shot

period. I bet it's a riot in the 'C' model with some real hot loaded ammo. DO IT.

yay ray ray, and yes that's so true...love shooting mine, i went to the range last week and left the g20 home because I had a bunch of other toys to play with and totally regretted leaving her home... she is a hoot to shoot, a little expensive but worth it...

If I could just pick one gun from my safe, though that would be impossible lol, I would take my G20. Love the fire power and love that its the best CURRENT 10MM out there. Though if colt starts making Delta Elites again I would have to go get one.