BarkNBite

A Witness Speaks........

You're right I'm sorry. The lead investigator wanted to press charges. The State's attorney didn't want to go through with it.

I still find it strange that the son of a judge is just let go when there are so many open ends. I mean that kind of stuff happens in Jersey all the time but beautiful sunny Florida?

Maybe where you live it does....

Another question for LEOs. Wouldn't police photograph Zimmerman's injuries for evidence?

We would...then again we would NOT be giving those photos to the Fragging Newsies.....then again i wouldnt tell a reporter if his own a** was on fire.

• Like 1

I may have called this one. Did anybody hear the interview with Z's brother saying that Martin went for Z's gun?

The only thing I see with this is they said he was CCWing. How would Martin even know he had a gun unless Zimmerman had already shown it. Martin is in a strange neighborhood to him, some guy is following him, you never know he could've feared for his life.

The Daily News was amazingly biased for Martin today. It's amazing how this case has gotten so polarized. There are very few in the middle.

Now the Huffington Post today is reporting that a co-worker / character witness at work says Z was subject to Mood Swings and erratic behavior.......I just can't believe how this guy is getting railroaded before charges even being filed by the state.....Lynch Mobs, and they obviously figure they have the Government on their side......IMO.

Also, I thought making terroristic threats of Civil Disobediance was unlawful and punnishable by law.....guess I was wrong.....Mr. Sharpton.....Oh, and standing at entrances of Polling locations in PA, threatening voters is OK too.... darn...I Forget.

The only thing I see with this is they said he was CCWing. How would Martin even know he had a gun unless Zimmerman had already shown it. Martin is in a strange neighborhood to him, some guy is following him, you never know he could've feared for his life.

The Daily News was amazingly biased for Martin today. It's amazing how this case has gotten so polarized. There are very few in the middle.

Take it for what it's worth, but Zimmerman's father said the gun was exposed when Martin was on top of him hitting him.

That's the way I heard it on CNN.............with T saying something like "Now Your Going To Die" eluding he was going for the gun while on top of him...

Can you guys post links to these articles and things? I want to read up on thew newest stuff to come out.

The outcome of this incident has a bearing on everyone's Rights as a gun owner and our right to defend ourselves if physically threatened......the Race Card / issue is just something used as a tool to get what is desired whether lawful or not.......a Political Excuse......IMO.

IMO......What these people don't get is, education is the tool to enlightenment and self betterment.....not gangs, drugs or antisocial deviant behavior....and their self appointed leaders are failures in their own right for not seeing what they have become and are becomming.

I must say though I'm sick of the whole race card being thrown around. Apparently you can only be racist and committ hate crimes if you're white.

I'm still waiting for the protests and outrage over the 13 year old that was set on fire. Where's Al Sharpton when you need him...

• Like 1

Like I have stated Mark, I am not for or against Zimmerman, I am not for or against Martin..... I dont care about either of them per se....

What I DO care about is a double standard in the media and government.......

.......A double standard in the media, both sides.......

and the general lack of complete rule of law as it pertains to this episode....

I loathe, the whole..."no justice no peace" crowd..... I loathe, that the prez made such an offhand remark that inflamed rather than quelled the situation...

I loathe the media as they are in my opinion, ambulance chasers that only care about one thing..>RATINGS and SHOCK value....

When ALL this BS shakes out, You, Me and others like us of any color or creed,normal run of the mill good working middle class people will be made to pay for the extremes positions....

Well said Nick. It's really time the media be held accountable for all the lies they print. We're a country left divided and it's basically the fault of two polar opposite sides of the media. I love how cases like this become a distraction from the real issues effecting our country. Where's all the media coverage about the NDAA? It seems if we're distracted our politicians can keep taking our rights away one at a time.

Well said Nick. It's really time the media be held accountable for all the lies they print. We're a country left divided and it's basically the fault of two polar opposite sides of the media. I love how cases like this become a distraction from the real issues effecting our country. Where's all the media coverage about the NDAA? It seems if we're distracted our politicians can keep taking our rights away one at a time.

And what better way to sneak stuff through than to divide the country by race?

Like I have stated Mark, I am not for or against Zimmerman, I am not for or against Martin..... I dont care about either of them per se....

What I DO care about is a double standard in the media and government.......

.......A double standard in the media, both sides.......

and the general lack of complete rule of law as it pertains to this episode....

I loathe, the whole..."no justice no peace" crowd..... I loathe, that the prez made such an offhand remark that inflamed rather than quelled the situation...

I loathe the media as they are in my opinion, ambulance chasers that only care about one thing..>RATINGS and SHOCK value....

When ALL this BS shakes out, You, Me and others like us of any color or creed,normal run of the mill good working middle class people will be made to pay for the extremes positions....

Good points. How about all of the "elected officials" that have already found Zimmerman guilty? With all of their inflammatory comments. If Zimmerman is found to be not guilty, will these people ever buy it? They've already convicted him whether he was in the right or wrong.

So much for our legal system. I guess it doesn't exist in the minds of these politicians.

IMO............if Z in fact wasn't injured as reported and the witnesses who saw T on top of Z beating him were not valid.............an arrest would have been made.... ALREADY.

As Ayoob said......I wouldn't make a rush to judgement.

And who really cares about who like what as long a justice prevails........that's it.