HardcoreZ28

New from Hillsborough

Hello everyone. A friend of mine suggested checking out this site and from looking through it quickly it looks like a good community.

I've just received my FID and 2 pistol permits so I'm starting to shop around a bit. I plan on purchasing a 1911, either Springfield Armory or Kimber as well as a Remington 870. Then I eventually want to look into an inexpensive .22 revolver that I can use to teach my wife to shoot.

I'm getting into the sport/hobby for a few reasons. These days I think having firearms around for home protection is important. Also I was seeking a new hobby that didn't involve doing what I do all day for a living as I'm getting burnt out in that area and firearms have always interested me.

Looking forward to learning a lot and hopefully adding some info as well.

There is another familiar name. Hows it going Paul?

Hey Big John....how are you man?? I'm doing well. Haven't talked to you in forever....been super busy with the growing shop.

As for the SCF&GPA....I've been there and like it a lot. I'm going to hopefully start the process to join.

I have been doing alright. I had not touched my or any car for a few years, but this year I am getting back to it. Glad to hear you and the family and shop are doing well. If you ever want to get out to shoot, I'm five minutes from range 14 on ft. Dix, let me know, we can bring some toys out and shoot.