Shocker

Does anybody have an M&P Shield available for fondling?

I am intrigued by this little gun but it seems to be a hot ticket and nobody has them on the shelf to handle. I don't want to have a NJGF vendor order one before fiddling with with it though.

So does anybody have on that I could fiddle? Im not even looking to shoot it, just see how it fits me.

I live in somerset and work in Morris. I'll be at SCFGPA on Sunday for IDPA if that's convenient.

Just a head's up to any lefties out there. The M&P Shield, unlike all the other M&P pistols, is not ambidextrous. The safety is left side only, and practically impossible for a lefty top reach without using weak hand.

Go to Heritage Guild this weekend as S&W will be there holding a S&W day on Fri May 18 & Sat May 19. From the email flyer I received:

Easton Location:

Experience the latest innovations in handguns by Smith & Wesson, including the new M&P 9 Shield (all stores), 1911 E-Series, Walther PPS & PPQ for demo on our live fire range in Easton, PA.

http://www.heritageg...sson-Email.aspx

Dear gawd - what do they want for it? $750?

No.....Efingers adjusted all their prices on firearms about 6-7 months ago and are very competitive. The price by the way is $429.00 and they had 1 left in stock last night when I was there.