Ray Ray

Cigars? What's the deal!

Famous Smoke now running a radio promotion, offering 20 premium smokes for under $20:

www.famous-smoke.com

Click on "Radio" button for the deal....NOT...you don't have to do that at all. It's just a banner, like "As Seen On TV", etc.

I went for the 20, even though there are some OUTSTANDING buys on larger quantities, too.

Famous is just awesome, I love the Rocky Patel "seconds" that they sell. I've always enjoyed most everything that I do while also smoking a cigar, since I'm a new gun owner, I can't wait for the first outdoor shoot with a cigar!

Cigars are a cyclical thing for me, apparently. Smoked 'em heavy in the early to mid-80's, then got out when my dentist had to take a suspicious bit of tissue off my inner cheek. False alarm, but it scared me off them. Then, working in midtown Manhattan, with Nat Sherman, Famous and JR all within five minutes of my office, and getting in on the ground floor of the early to mid-90's cigar-mania, I jumped back in with both feet. Got out again about five years ago, but started back up with one or two sticks a week this year, slowly creeping back to my one a day, whether I need it or not.

Can't go wrong with Famous or JR for your smoking pleasure!

That's me right now, lol. I walk by Midtown Cigar all the time.

Add to the availability of those stores the fact that I had not one, but TWO excellent sources of Cubans, and I was in Fat City, my friend ;-)

Where is this place in PA? And do they have a smoking louge in the store, or is it just mail-order? I could make a trip out there when I go to Lehigh Valley Sporting Clays?

http://www.leafcigarbar.com/ Famous store - lounge - Rest.

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/html/store.asp 2 locations both allow smoking.

http://www.thewoodenmatch.com/ owned by CI - food is better at the Leaf.

Ant

I hit all of the above at least once a month.

I live in Whippany so JR Cigars is a weekly thing - http://www.jrwhippany.com/

I also belong to this private club is anyone is interested in coming as a guest let me know - http://www.metrocigar.com/

This guy is great also - http://www.barristercigars.net/

Anthony

Right, that's a link to their site. I was already there, and didn't see this sale of 20 cigars for under $20. That's the sale I was looking for a link to.

Click on the "As Heard On the Radio" red console button on the upper right of homepage.

While still OT about cigars, these guys never failed to come up with the absolute LOWEST prices on most of the sticks I smoked:

www.niceashcigars.com

I was heavy into Drew Estates line of smokes, and used to comparison shop between Famous, Thompson, JR and Nice Ash: probably 90% of the time NA had them in stock and cheaper than the rest.

Famous Smoke now running a radio promotion, offering 20 premium smokes for under $20:

www.famous-smoke.com

Click on "Radio" button for the deal....NOT...you don't have to do that at all. It's just a banner, like "As Seen On TV", etc.

I went for the 20, even though there are some OUTSTANDING buys on larger quantities, too.

Fast shipping, I ordered Monday and they arrived today.

Tried my first out in the garage earlier, Juan Y Ramon something or another, took a bit of getting used to. The first few were a bit " burnt " since I probably lit it like a neanderthal, but it lighted up after a while. The cigar didn't pack much flavor, but I do get the jist of it... Can't complain for $1/cigar though.

Where is this place in PA? And do they have a smoking louge in the store, or is it just mail-order? I could make a trip out there when I go to Lehigh Valley Sporting Clays?

There is a place on RT18 near Tices lane in East Brunswick that has a nice walk in humidor and smoking lounge...In fact there are 2 on Rt18.

You can propose meets at Cigars International in Lehigh Valley. Me and some friends meet up there from time to time. They have plenty of space and chairs to hang out and all of us open carry our sidearms. Their second location serves food and allows cigar smoking I think, although I haven't been there since they set it up. PA outlawed smoking in restaurants a couple years ago but there are exceptions.

They also have a free BBQ in the summer with free food and free beer and zillions of bikers show up. Motorcycle is a sport around here, a summer sport. They have hot scantily clad chicks working the free party. Pretty much every business around these parts has a party in the summer with free food and beer. And the beverage distributors give away free cups of beer and hats and stuff in the parking lot via hot chicks with folding table stations. Even the "state stores" give away free mixed drink samples inside the largest "wine and spirit shops," the ones open on Sundays.

I prefer anything from Drew Estates and that is the mainstay of my humidor along with some Dominican Cohibas and a couple 5 Vegas Golds right now.

I just finished a little Acid Blondie reading this and really like the Tabak Especiale Robusto with a hint of coffee flavor. The Vega are a good inexpensive smoke too. I don't know what I enjoy more when going to the range...shooting or the cigar.