RedBowTies88

Birdshot for HD? VIDEO!

now think of a person how tuff are? we are not even as tuff as watermelon . so when it comes to this gel it is very dense we are not .that slug would punch a hole through a person with ease

That's why they use ballistics gel, which is supposed to be comparable?

now think of a person how tuff are? we are not even as tuff as watermelon . so when it comes to this gel it is very dense we are not .that slug would punch a hole through a person with ease

I could punch a hole in a watermelon with my fist.. I would have a tough time punching through your stomach and making a big hole..

at the end of the day it is simple..

you could use a 50 cal.. and punch through the guy.. your house.. and the house next door...

you could use a BB gun and know that over penetration will NEVER happen...

OR you will pick something in the middle.. for some.. birdshot is in the middle enough.. for others... it is not...

if you are really worried about over penetration pick up some polyshocks..

they are discontinued now but it is what I used to keep in my shotgun when I lived in an apartment in NJ... they are made NOT to exit the target..

Hunter hit with bird shot, drives himself to hospital

By Karen Voyles

Staff writer

Published: Tuesday, January 3, 2012 at 3:08 p.m.

Last Modified: Tuesday, January 3, 2012 at 3:08 p.m.

A dove hunter was able to drive himself to the hospital after being accidentally peppered with pellets.

The Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission said Kevin D. Kirby, 39, was hunting in Columbia County when the accident happened late Saturday afternoon. FWC officers were notified after Kirby showed up at Lake City Medical Center to have several pellets removed.

“He told us that he was downrange when he was hit by pellets from another hunter’s shotgun,” said FWC spokeswoman Karen Parker. “No charges are being filed.”

shot a Mako shark this weekend with a 12 gauge target load from 12 inches away. many individual pellets on the perimeter did not penetrate the skin and just left scratches...

I'll switch to buckshot if my house gets invaded by tiger sharks. :facepalm:

had the gaff in the gills lifting the head out of the water.

just wanted to share that a target load of 7-1/2 shot had trouble penetrating shark skin. i remember seeing something about heavy clothes or whatever, which made me think that if it could get through shark skin at 12", nevermind about canvas-like Carhartt material or a heavy duty ripstop nylon or something from 10 yards or so...

the bulk of the load in the center did what it was supposed to do. had enough mass and energy. just the individual pellets at the edge couldnt get through on their own.

At first all the sharks were like...

flying-sharks.jpg

But then Ray Ray was like...

I'll switch to buckshot if my house gets invaded by tiger sharks. :facepalm:

And then the sharks were all like...

9aq1vxvgkw.jpg

And then Ray was tired, so he went to bed...

1018112058.jpg

^ that was hysterical lol

And besides , everyone knows the only way to kill a shark is to get him to bite on a power cable. Or , shoot an hydrogen tank that he is chewing on with a .22 .

Show me the way to go home , bum bum bum bum ...

At first all the sharks were like...

flying-sharks.jpg

But then Ray Ray was like...

And then the sharks were all like...

9aq1vxvgkw.jpg

And then Ray was tired, so he went to bed...

1018112058.jpg

How dare you make fun at the expense of my favorite "Coastie", lol!

You're too much!

The birdshot for HD fight is kind of like the AR vs. AK fight. Everyone has their opinions, which will not be swayed. There's a couple pages of dick-swinging, and then you just go off topic because it's a debate that's been had countless times before.

The birdshot for HD fight is kind of like the AR vs. AK fight. Everyone has their opinions, which will not be swayed. There's a couple pages of dick-swinging, and then you just go off topic because it's a debate that's been had countless times before.

True, except those arguing AR vs AK have the convenience of knowing that each round is capable of hitting vitals.