Old School

If you're a M&P fan $399 @ PSA

Anyone know of a place that would hold onto 2 guns for me???

I have a gun sitting at Bullseye for over 2 months already. The only reason why is that I bought something else from Chris.

Lincoln Park True Value held a gun for me for a month and a half while waiting for my permit.

Wow, great price! I just got the M&P 9mm recently via a local FFL, that was just a tiny bit above PSA's price... but since I didn't have to pay a transfer fee, it was close to this deal.

These can be gotten locally for almost the same $$. Is it really that important to save $25 - $35 and trasnfer in? Not in my opinion.

Kinda saddened at missing this. Tried to get an answer from PSA about the 17 rnd mags and the answer I got from the rep was "well we probably just wouldnt ship the mags with the gun" No offer to ship to FFL anyway and let them alter/substitute the mags, or work out some deal between a 15 rnd mag or whatever for loosing 60+bucks worth of mags because they wont send it in state. First was a phone call, second was an email to service to follow up and confirm there were no other options. Missed out due to being out of stock. Anyone else have experience with buying handguns that come factory with hi cap mags?