mcbethr

Gun for Hire Radio and Joe Kyrillos

Hope I'm not jumping the gun here, but as many of you know, Senator Joe Kyrillos hasn't responded to any requests from Gun For Hire Radio to come on the show and explain why we should vote for him over Senator Menendez.

Joe's website is here:

http://www.joekyrillos.com/

Joe's Campaign HQ number is here:

(732) 957-1580

Give him a call and ask him why he won't come on the show. Please feel free to share this video with as many New Jersey voters has possible. Enjoy.

Yeah, he's a RINO. Always has been. He won't go on the show cause his numbers will go nowhere but down in the general election. He already has our votes and he knows it. Or we'll just stay home cause we won't vote for Menendez. If we do that, Menendez wins and we LOSE!

NRA rates Kyrillos a C and Menendez a F. Kyrillos has my vote. Gun rights are not an issue to most NJ voters. A few years ago here in NJ there was a pro 2A candidate who wanted to bring CCW to NJ. The opposition turned this around to a series of ads with a very nasal sounding grandmother saying "he's for hidden handguns". He lost.

If I were Kyrillos I wouldn't mention any 2A issues either. They would be twisted around by the Democrats and bite me in the a**. Any politician who makes a big deal over supporting the 2A in NJ will lose any state wide election.

Politics is not like spending the day at grandma's where you get everything you want. I'll settle for the C candidate over the F any day. Sometimes you need to settle for what's available.

NRA rates Kyrillos a C and Menendez a F. Kyrillos has my vote. Gun rights are not an issue to most NJ voters. A few years ago here in NJ there was a pro 2A candidate who wanted to bring CCW to NJ. The opposition turned this around to a series of ads with a very nasal sounding grandmother saying "he's for hidden handguns". He lost.

If I were Kyrillos I wouldn't mention any 2A issues either. They would be twisted around by the Democrats and bite me in the a**. Any politician who makes a big deal over supporting the 2A in NJ will lose any state wide election.

Politics is not like spending the day at grandma's where you get everything you want. I'll settle for the C candidate over the F any day. Sometimes you need to settle for what's available.

Agreed.

Kryillos has my vote...I think that GFH radio isn't doing him any help and that their bangin on them is just great for the demorcrats and only helps Menendez. Thanks for helping Memendez.

I guess people just don't realize that their are NO real conservative Republicans, No matter what you think, even the most conservative republicans here would be radicals in most other places.

GFH Radio just makes it easier for dems to win because they turn off persepective voters to the other side with their constant beating on republicans...

you divide their support up ...they lose, simple as that. The dem voters will vote dem no matter what, republicans DEPEND on independants and they get a bad taste from these guy,the election is lost...and no changes happen(save more restrictions)

just my opinion

It's about time we take a stand and hold their feet to the fire. I do not want to vote for an unaccountable "C" who will be in office for another 6 long years. I would rather Menedez at least we know what he stands for. 1 million gun owners need to wake up, get pissed off, and start voting and pitching candidates at the lower levels of government for us to see a change. It can be done, ask Scott Walker.

It's about time we take a stand and hold their feet to the fire. I do not want to vote for an unaccountable "C" who will be in office for another 6 long years. I would rather Menedez at least we know what he stands for. 1 million gun owners need to wake up, get pissed off, and start voting and pitching candidates at the lower levels of government for us to see a change. It can be done, ask Scott Walker.

Yeah and let's throw everything into the fire if we can't have it all. He's been rated a C which is much better than a solid F. If you can't have it all you'd rather have a total failure. This logic is what hurts the 2A movement in this state. Rights weren't lost in one fell swoop but incrementally over time. That's the way they can reinstated, bit by bit. Rather than taking a chance of making some headway you rather maintain things the way they are. I'm sure Menendez appreciates your support.

I'm far from satisfied with Christie but if he teaches people in NJ are better off with reduced government spending and lower taxes his successor might be able to work on correcting 2A issues. This isn't going to happen unless we get more conservatives in the state legislature. What works for Scott Walker in WI isn't going to work necessarily in NJ. That's why they call it politics.

Folks, this process needs to start in the Primary by nominating a conservative that has our values. That's the only way we'll get a candidate we like. It's too late for that now, so we need to back Kyrillos. He's much better than Menendez (anyone is). We'll deal with Kyrillos in the next Primary. Right now, we need to get rid of Menendez. One step at a time....

the problem you are not addressing is that CHANGE...in either direction will NEVER happen on a wholesale scale, (unless you have a super majority in your favor)no voters will allow it. Rather you must seek incrimental change...that is how we got where we are and is the only way we will ever go back to where we should be. Incremental changes dictate that, while you have to pinch your nose and pull the lever for a guy or gal you DON"T like, you are making the lesser evil choice. You REALLY want Menendez in for 6 more years?

Don't get me wrong, i fully agree with most of the show's points, but I, as an elected offical in my town can tell you first hand, incremental change is all you can hope for.

Look at it this way, start the NJ having gunrights savings account now, and watch it grow in years to come. Don't waste a great oppurtunity to bank a better rated guy when you can...and remember that HE can be replaced too.

It HAS to start somewhere, sometime and like anything else, babysteps are JUST the beginning.

Does Joe Kyrillos 2A rating of a "C" look better then Che Menedez's "F"?

iss_2001.gif

Joe Kyrillos on Gun Control

Restrict gun purchases; no concealed carry

Q: Do you support requiring background checks on all firearms sales at gun shows, including sales by unlicensed dealers?

A: I believe that existing gun laws are appropriate for our state and do not need any amendments. Q: Do you support restrictions on the purchase and possession of guns?

A: Yes.

Q: Do you support allowing individuals to carry concealed guns?

A: No.

Q: Do you support requiring a license for gun possession?

A: Yes.

so you'd rather HELP what we have now, possibly the WORST guy ever over some one else?

I am sorry, but i don't get that. I guess that you are just like anyone else , you want what you want and nothing else. There are alot more issues afoot with this election than just gun rights..things like illegal immigration, Judicial nominations and getting a guy that would ACTUALLY represent the people of NJ(instead of the illegals of NJ) should dictate that this guy is the better choice. It almost seems that you are taking the ball and going home since you can't get what you want. i know that isn't your gig, but that is what it looks like to me, it's just plain reckless and stupid...but then again, it's your show.

For me? i will take a C over and F every time....and I am willing to pinch my nose and vote even if it's not exactly who i want. Change doesn't happen if the guy doesn't..

He has to answer those questions that way in NJ if he wants to get elected. Keep in mind as a US Senator he has no vote on state gun laws and most controversal votes in the Senate are along party lines. The fact that he says the state laws are good as they are are better than Menendez who would have no one owning guns.

The only way to see what he'll do is to gethim elected. If he is as bad as Menendez nothing gained but if he does one tbing toward gun rights its a gain. The C can only help not hurt if Menendez is the other choice.

A great perspective from a GFH radio listener.

Voting for a guy who does not support your ideology in hopes that "The Party" will bring him in line, is just swallowing more Party rhetoric.

Just like voting for the lesser of two evils still gets "the Party"'s guy in and you're still your unrepresented.

This is the exact reason why the parties are better served over the people. And why we have no representatives in DC or Trenton.

Keep in mind the other societies that were driven by "The Party".

Joe Merola

Why is it always Conservatives/pro-2A people who have to perform philosophical acrobatics to defend/explain positions? You NEVER hear Liberals worry about what people are going to think about their support for medical procedures that suck the brains our of babies just before birth? They use euphemisms liberally, but they don't have to lie or elect less stridently liberal candidates to appease anyone.

Why can't a pro-2A candidate go on the offense and paint an Anti as someone who wants you defenseless before criminals and a potentially tyrannical gov't (the point of the 2A in the first place)? I'll never really understand the win at all costs strategy, when even winning does us no good, or very little.

Then again, I am turning into one heck of a pessimist where politics are concerned -- I don't see much hope that things can be made better for us, at least here in NJ.

Why is it always Conservatives/pro-2A people who have to perform philosophical acrobatics to defend/explain positions? You NEVER hear Liberals worry about what people are going to think about their support for medical procedures that suck the brains our of babies just before birth? They use euphemisms liberally, but they don't have to lie or elect less stridently liberal candidates to appease anyone.

Why can't a pro-2A candidate go on the offense and paint an Anti as someone who wants you defenseless before criminals and a potentially tyrannical gov't (the point of the 2A in the first place)? I'll never really understand the win at all costs strategy, when even winning does us no good, or very little.

Then again, I am turning into one heck of a pessimist where politics are concerned -- I don't see much hope that things can be made better for us, at least here in NJ.

I agree with you but I am still going to fight as best as I can and I know until I cannot anymore.

What a sad state of affairs.

Joe definately has an uphill battle in NJ. While I will never vote for Menendez, I don't think I would support Joe at this point ("F"). I may end up voting for him. But I am a conservative so that's not a big deal. What is a big deal is the weight NJ Gun owners can throw behind a candidate if they were enthusiastic about them. It's quite a large voting block - and maybe more important - that's a TON of $$$ and grassroots support. That can sway other voters that he needs to win.

Joe definately has an uphill battle in NJ. While I will never vote for Menendez, I don't think I would support Joe at this point ("F"). I may end up voting for him. But I am a conservative so that's not a big deal. What is a big deal is the weight NJ Gun owners can throw behind a candidate if they were enthusiastic about them. It's quite a large voting block - and maybe more important - that's a TON of $$$ and grassroots support. That can sway other voters that he needs to win.

I agree and I also agree with many points of the posters who weighed in on this thread. I will never vote for Che Menendez. But what is wrong with asking someone who is looking to get elected to represent us to actually tell us his opinion and thoughts on an issue. All the candidates do is blurt out sound bytes and disparage the other guy. We need to rally and be heard not just accept because that is all we have as a choice.

But what is wrong with asking someone who is looking to get elected to represent us to actually tell us his opinion and thoughts on an issue.

The simple fact is that, if they win an election for a public office, once they start that job, their opininos and thoughts on the matter are wholly and completely irrelevent as their new job description is to do what WE, the voters that hired them, tell them to do, regardless of how they feel about it.

To me you need to show leadership skills. If you are dodging a discussion on a Constitutional Amendment, what good are you as a legislator?

Or, if you 'decide' not to have no opinion (spineless), then you have zero ties (baggage) on a particular issue. And I call a huge Bull Zhit on this point. All politicians have at least one opinion on any issue. It just depends who thier audience is at the moment.

Perhaps he is talking a page from Abe Lincoln's advice. "It is better to remain silent and thought a fool, then to speak and remove all doubt".

My Belleville instincts tell me he is the latter, and without any balls. You can polish a turd, but it is still a turd.

I think we are going about this the wrong way. Who really cares what his opinion is, we need to tell him what his opinion is. I think we keep getting wrapped around the axle trying to find out what they think,

which is really irrelative. They work for us, and are supposed to be our voice.

the dems rely on people to help divide their opponents base, all while they consolodate theirs. There is a term used for that...useful idiots. now I am not in any way calling GFH that at all, i respect them, the show and Anthony tremendously and really think they are helping out, but banging on Krylios only divides and makes it easier for Menendez to win...his votes won't care, You can possibly drive independents or undecided away from Kryilios with what you guys are doing...and that will cost the election .

I think we are going about this the wrong way. Who really cares what his opinion is, we need to tell him what his opinion is. I think we keep getting wrapped around the axle trying to find out what they think,

which is really irrelative. They work for us, and are supposed to be our voice.

Politicians do not listen to the people anymore. Those day's are gone.

the dems rely on people to help divide their opponents base, all while they consolodate theirs. There is a term used for that...useful idiots. now I am not in any way calling GFH that at all, i respect them, the show and Anthony tremendously and really think they are helping out, but banging on Krylios only divides and makes it easier for Menendez to win...his votes won't care, You can possibly drive independents or undecided away from Kryilios with what you guys are doing...and that will cost the election .

We are tying many angles to pull NJ out of the anti - 2A phobia. We have a tremendous amount of listeners now and we are really starting to make waves. Anna Little just contacted us, she wants to be on the show. She is running against Pallone for USCongress. Nice! I know we can help her. We will see changes but it will take many angles and lawsuits, I am just doing what comes natural to me. Never any apologies.

I really do appreciate all of your input and let's give Joe a few more weeks to see what he does. As for Che Menendez, YUCK.