scarecrow

My First Glock

Up until this point I have owned no polymer hand guns with the exception of a Ruger P345. Yeah I’m kinda old school (have more wheel guns than autos) LOL. Was never a Glock hater but had little to no interest in one. Only problem is that Glocks are everywhere. So after reading countless reviews and watching dozens of YouTube videos all of which proclaim Glocks greatness I finally broke down and bought a Gen 4 model 17 just to see what all the fuss is about…

Well I got to tell you all that I have seen the light and am now a believer. I went straight to the range from the gun store. Took about 75 rounds to get used to the grip texture/angle and the trigger. Was getting pretty comfortable with it by the time I went through a 100 rounds.

Took it out again today and put 150 rounds through it. I love this gun. It’s my new favorite. Now I know why Glock owners usually have more than one them. I know I want more of them. :maninlove:

right on dude, good choice

Did you look at the Glock 19? It is a little more Jersey friendly

Yeah I had the 19 in my hand and liked it but liked the 17 better. It came with three 10 round mags. But no worries Arms & Ammo makes/has 17 rounders blocked to 15. Can live with the 10 rounders for now

Good pickup. I chose bw the 17 and 19 , but chose the 19. Both are great...I just preferred the sub compact. Has been a great, reliable and easy gun to care for.

G19 is a "Compact". G26 is a "Sub-Compact" in 9mm. Just asying.

Yes I love my 19 and 26 too.

You can't go wrong with a Glock. It's not my favorite... to me, Glocks have no soul like a 1911 or the sexyness of a PX4. But this gun isn't for me, it's for you. Enjoy it and shoot the hell out of it.