Xchange1980

Has anyone contacted a lawyer?

I tried searching and didnt come up with much. Has anyone contacted a lawyer in response to there town taking a long time to process there FID card/P2P? Im at the 93 day mark and im just tired of being dicked around by these jerkoffs in my PD. Some may say oh 93 days is that long well its long enough for me and my rights are being indefinitely delayed by these incompetent pricks in the PD. So if you have contacted a lawyer in a sitaution like this who did you call and how much did it cost you? Im done taking it up the ass by these lazy fucks who keep lying to me week after week.

I did contact them and they did help me about a month ago with something they were doing that they werent suppose to be doing, but at this point I know they have everything they need to issue it ive been going there for the past 3 weeks and keep getting the same story. But i think I need a lawyer at this point

After I moved and needed a new card issued I had problems with the new PD. I copied, highlighted and delivered a copy of the law along with an attorneys business card. I told them that if I didn't have the FID card by the end of business on Friday that I would be contacting the attorney who's card was attached. I got the call Friday afternoon that the card was ready. The PD has gone through changes and is now much quicker and friendlier concerning firearms applications. So I haven't had to pull a similar stunt since. Perhaps a reminder is in order. NJ2AS is working on these problems so contact them. Good luck.

After I moved and needed a new card issued I had problems with the new PD. I copied, highlighted and delivered a copy of the law along with an attorneys business card. I told them that if I didn't have the FID card by the end of business on Friday that I would be contacting the attorney who's card was attached. I got the call Friday afternoon that the card was ready. The PD has gone through changes and is now much quicker and friendlier concerning firearms applications. So I haven't had to pull a similar stunt since. Perhaps a reminder is in order. NJ2AS is working on these problems so contact them. Good luck.

Good for you. Too many folks here just take the abuse thinking they are going to start getting pulled over for speeding and spied on by the local PD. Sometimes the system needs a kick.

You can contact Jack Venturi law. They can help expedite the process. The cost is a bit high though.

Do you have an idea of how much? I emailed one guy today and waiting for him to respond back. Its sad that I have to take it this far and spend my hard earned money just to fight for this. I looked through alot of the posts and I would say average wait time is 4-8 weeks.

Do you have an idea of how much? I emailed one guy today and waiting for him to respond back. Its sad that I have to take it this far and spend my hard earned money just to fight for this. I looked through alot of the posts and I would say average wait time is 4-8 weeks.

I'll PM you the rates that Jack Venturi and Evan Nappen's office gave me.

Pick a lawyer and then I would try this.