RecessedFilter

Shotgun Shootout - Nov 4th - Clinton, WMA

Living in Bayonne no power supposedly till Monday gas being scarce I will not be attending :( sorry fellas. And the weekends to follow will be hunting season won't be able to shoot until end of jan or so. Whoever goes out shoot some got me!

Rob

Power came back on today. As long as the gasoline hype dies down by then, I'll still make the trip. If there are still huge lines at the pump, I'll have to back down. The Jeep ate about half a tank on the round trip last time.

Power came back on today. As long as the gasoline hype dies down by then, I'll still make the trip. If there are still huge lines at the pump, I'll have to back down. The Jeep ate about half a tank on the round trip last time.

Lalo, that jeep gets 17 highway right? Yeah with the gas frenzy I wouldn't go either even though I get 32 highway.

ok i am in i got gas over in pa and i have been cleared by my doctor so i am good to go. damn i am going to miss the dumplings though. oh well next time. i dont think next weekend will work though opening day of pheasant season. the place will be crawling with hunters.

Can I get back in? Apologies for the flip-flop; had forgotten I was going to support a friend running the NYC marathon when I originally said yes.

Just heard that the NYC marathon is cancelled, so I have the day free again. Might be able to talk my GF into coming (she loves to shoot).

Hey guys...I haven't been on lately because of the storm. I am still out of power but thankfully everything is ok with our house and family. Some shingles got ripped off and some water in the basement and a huge 80ft pine that fell close but not on the house thankfully. I go on the internet on my phone quickly to see updates from the news. It's obvious many of us got it bad and please know I am thinking about everyone and hope that you and your families are okay. With that said I understand that some of you have your priorities and responsibilities and that is completely understandable. For anyone that does want to come out I plan on being there Sunday morning at 9 a.m. and will dust some clays for the people who can't make it out! Again please be safe everyone and I hope all forum.members are surviving this disaster and doing what they have to do to care for their families friends and relatives. Drez signing out, cya Sunday morning

I think I'm going to have to go. It's been a rough week with everything going on with the storm and being couped up at home for so long, I need to releave some stress. Maybe I'll take the wife's car to save on some gas. Otherwise, what else am I going to do with all the shells and clays I got...

So is this really going to happen?

I'm gonna text Ray Ray if he is still going..

doubt it me and ray work together we been workin our balls off this week, I'm workin today and tomorrow idk if he is though! MOS ( money over shottys)