SHY_Veritas

Is everywhere sold out of 223 / 5.56 Ammo?

14.99 a box. There were multiple people doing the back and forth trip. Bring cash, and a friend/wife. Make it faster running two people and cash wont kick up multiple purchases like a card would.. use a different cashier each time.

14.99 a box. There were multiple people doing the back and forth trip. Bring cash, and a friend/wife. Make it faster running two people and cash wont kick up multiple purchases like a card would.. use a different cashier each time.

Yikes. That's double the usual pmc price. That's what it was before?

14.99$. Which brand ? Was this for a box of 30

ammo will be back around in a month or 2. its not hard for the companies to crank out hundreds of thousands of rounds fairly quick. they know everyone is panic buying and they dont want to miss the profits that will be made by it. actual guns will take longer because they are more labor intensive but i expect by may or june things will start to normalize.

ammo will be back around in a month or 2. its not hard for the companies to crank out hundreds of thousands of rounds fairly quick. they know everyone is panic buying and they dont want to miss the profits that will be made by it. actual guns will take longer because they are more labor intensive but i expect by may or june things will start to normalize.

This

I bought 1k of pmc xtac from cabellas last week shipped at .40c/rd. I thought that was reasonable considering everything going on. Prob shoulda got more before it went out of stock.

Sitting on enough .223 and 556 to shoot for a long time at this point.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

This is getting so redundant where people say there is "lots of 223 ammo out there" but they don't specify the brand or prices..

yes, there is ammo to be had if you want to run stuff that is 30% or higher in price than "regular" ammo.

Its like saying there is plenty of gasoline, if you want to buy Premium.. and not regular..