iRescue

Shore Shot: Spikes stripped lower - $390

Blah, getting over it and stop crying. If you "can" find a better price than buy it. If not and you want it pay the price. Don't really see why it's such a problem. They are in business to make money, not friends.

:facepalm: How do you think you make business? You ever shop somewhere because you like that people are assholes to you? Silly statement.

ETA: I'm not saying they should be giving stuff away and kissing our asses. But if people here truly believe we're a community then it needs to be known how our vendors treat us, so return we can act the same.

:facepalm: How do you think you make business? You ever shop somewhere because you like that people are assholes to you? Silly statement.

ETA: I'm not saying they should be giving stuff away and kissing our asses. But if people here truly believe we're a community then it needs to be known how our vendors treat us, so return we can act the same.

& How many times do we go into a shop, browse at all the goodies and THEN buy online at a better price? It works both ways!

& How many times do we go into a shop, browse at all the goodies and THEN buy online at a better price? It works both ways!

I dont see how that has anything to do with your statement. We should be treated like idiots because people comparison shop? Maybe if they had better prices or better service people would buy more at the shop. I already stated in this thread that I'm willing to drive over an hour to Mastodons shop because of Nick and Joe's business practices and their customer service. If you give shitty customer service or outrageous prices the community will hear about it.

I just finished commenting on shore shots post on FB, they are saying that they have noveske lowers in for $299. So my question is for the noveske lower owners in this forum, were noveske lowers normally selling for $250(which they claim) so they are saying they aren't even making barely any money on these? Is this true?

IF you pay that price YOU are the idiot. It's your choice. You are free to NOT buy it! If you can't find it for less than are they wrong? You miss the point.

I think we're on different wavelengths here. I'm not questioning their ability to price what they want how they want.

You know, all the crap that gets fed to us about supporting your local shops and how its OK to spend a little more to keep them open, and that's the thanks you get. Don't forget that which ones give a fugg about this community as much as we do.

I went to Shore Shots once a few months ago and vowed never to go back. The guys there were real rude. I tried to ask a question and he treated me like I was wasting his time for asking. If you're trying to make a sale you talk to your customers like you matter. I haven't went back and will not. They're over priced as well.

After reading through this thread I'm going to try to support NickJC the best I can. He is kind of far, but if he has what I need I'll be more than willing to make the drive. I've only found one place that has been super nice and helpful and that was Steve at Heritage Guild in Branchburg.

I went to Shore Shots once a few months ago and vowed never to go back. The guys there were real rude. I tried to ask a question and he treated me like I was wasting his time for asking. If you're trying to make a sale you talk to your customers like you matter. I haven't went back and will not. They're over priced as well.

After reading through this thread I'm going to try to support NickJC the best I can. He is kind of far, but if he has what I need I'll be more than willing to make the drive. I've only found one place that has been super nice and helpful and that was Steve at Heritage Guild in Branchburg.

Try Lou's in raritan next time your up this way

Shore Shot has Noveske lowers now for $299. They are usually around the $200 range give or take $20.

I almost bought one a while back but noticed they were the chainsaw lowers which are Noveske's blems. They should only be selling for $150-$175ish, $200 for a blem is too much. @ $300 even worse but some people are desperate I guess.

This is just my belief but the term price gouging only comes into play in needs of society. Food, water, shelter, clothing. AR Lowers are not a need of society. However this is part of the economic term of supply and demand. Supply for lowers has been obliterated and Shore Shot is trying to use this to their advantage however they are not being good businessmen.

There is a breaking point for everything at which people will not pay. The price they are charging they can convince a uneducated or new firearm owner that this is a good deal because of the hyped situation. However any decent gun owner knows what fair price for items are regardless of the situation. A majority of SS's lowers will sit and not sell unless they lower the price or the market price of AR lowers meets SS's price. I can not see that happening but then again I didnt see the irrational stupidity of society show until a bunch of children were murdered.

I almost bought one a while back but noticed they were the chainsaw lowers which are Noveske's blems. They should only be selling for $150-$175ish, $200 for a blem is too much. @ $300 even worse but some people are desperate I guess.

Most of there blems are very small little nicks or imperfections.

My gen 2 chainsaw you can stare at it for 15 minutes before noticing the tiny nick on magwell.

If it was anything bad or out of tolerance they would not let it out the door. Unlike some other ar mfgs which pass dogshit as acceptable.

I just finished commenting on shore shots post on FB, they are saying that they have noveske lowers in for $299. So my question is for the noveske lower owners in this forum, were noveske lowers normally selling for $250(which they claim) so they are saying they aren't even making barely any money on these? Is this true?

Noveske's were $249. Everyone who usually gets just stripped lowers had bumped their price to $289-$299 before sandy hook. $299 with no transfer fee would be a good deal for nj even before all this stuff started.

Im really concerned of some people here where do you live in a rabbit hole, $390 for a stripped lower is a damn good deal they are going and selling for $600 plus on gunbroker i commend shoreshot for making products available we want need and desire for extremely fair prices

P.S all you gouging people if you had 10 stripped lowers in your safe, i'm sure you would be selling them for $130 because you dont want to gouge right?

I was at shore shot yesterday and that place was packed like a mofo. They had a 30 minute wait time for the range. I just went to see what they had and I played around with their 1911's.

They are definitely supplying the DEMAND. The shelves were full and a couple rifles still hanging. The prices were high on ammo and rifles but I guess some people don't mind paying more.

Men, easy solution, if you see a place gouging, never buy from them again and make sure your friends know. There are a few place I never shop at for that reason. Be patient and the hysteria will clear up by June/July.

I may be wrong but I think this was the purpose of the thread, or at least how I took it

Im really concerned of some people here where do you live in a rabbit hole, $390 for a stripped lower is a damn good deal they are going and selling for $600 plus on gunbroker i commend shoreshot for making products available we want need and desire for extremely fair prices

P.S all you gouging people if you had 10 stripped lowers in your safe, i'm sure you would be selling them for $130 because you dont want to gouge right?

I just bought two lowers thriugh an NJ2AS grou buy from their facebook page for $130 each. Midwest PX was (Dont know if any are left) was selling Frontier Polymer lowers for $79 Pre-ordered. THERE ARE OTHER OPTIONS than patronizing someone who takes stock he had In House and prices it at 300+%

I just bought two lowers thriugh an NJ2AS grou buy from their facebook page for $130 each. Midwest PX was (Dont know if any are left) was selling Frontier Polymer lowers for $79 Pre-ordered. THERE ARE OTHER OPTIONS than patronizing someone who takes stock he had In House and prices it at 300+%

None left from the shipment that's coming in right now. I'll have another batch of 250-500 coming soon after though.

Do you have a link to the 2AS page?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

None left from the shipment that's coming in right now. I'll have another batch of 250-500 coming soon after though.

Didnt think they would last.. Might have to jump on the next batch, just to have one in the back of the safe. BTW, any word on when you may be getting mags in? I appreciated the honesty of cancelling my order, but i could have lived with a backorder and waited.