gunguy1960

use of "troll" by administrators and leo

Demeaning term that maybe you guys could avoid, be specific if you have grievance, latest use in guns and accessories for sale, show some class!

Demeaning perhaps but quite apt and at times necessary .I for one am not a proponent of the quite recent outcry to stop using some words simply because a poor soul decides it offends him/her/them and their cause.Words hurt. sometimes for a reason.It's entirely up to you as a logical being to decide what to read or not.

I have no idea what this thread is about, but logic would also dictate that if you don't read something you won't know what it says in order to decide whether you want to read it or not...

Just saying Duppie.

:p

I have no idea what this thread is about, but logic would also dictate that if you don't read something you won't know what it says in order to decide whether you want to read it or not...

Just saying Duppie.

:p

Granted. but logic will also dictate that if you come across a word that offends.... you stop reading and not immediately start a tread about words that offend you in a attempt to stop it's use in order for you not to be offended in the future....no? :no: Say that 3 times fast.

Wow, lets talk bloated public salaries, benefits, pensions, who pays your salary, starting to feel that butthurt ladies?

Yes Ma'am.......

When seconds count, the police are only minutes away, fill out paperwork, your salaries hurt me more than anything else.

While I am not sure what the thread is in reference to, I do have to say from the few posts in this thread, are you here to contribute to the forum or just stir the pot? Just sayin..

Here's an example of being a "troll"

Wow, lets talk bloated public salaries, benefits, pensions, who pays your salary, starting to feel that butthurt ladies?

When seconds count, the police are only minutes away, fill out paperwork, your salaries hurt me more than anything else.

Well the most amusing part is that it has nothing to do with mythological creatures (except in Norway, they really have them there) but the act of trolling as in fishing with bait moving at slow speed. I have no idea why people are offended by fishing references now.

As a Norwegian I'm offended by the word also....we prefer to call them Swedes.