gunguy1960

use of "troll" by administrators and leo

I recently saw this excellent documentary on them. They are real.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1740707/

Excellent documentary. I believe I have a link to the full version.

trolljegeren-trollhunter-troll-hunter-norway-movie-2010.png

Stop..i am now googling norway trolls and am finding out about a govt coverup. Who saw this coming

There are two basic types of trolls. Forest trolls and Mountain trolls. There are then different species of each. When exposed to bright light some turn to stone, some explode. This has something to do with a low red blood cell count or something.

Oh yeah, and they can smell the fear of Christians.

FULL MOVIE link below.

http://veehd.com/video/4579053_The-Troll-Hunter-2010-BDRip

Types of trolls:

Ringlefinch

Tusseladd

Jotne

Mountain Kings

Harding

Dovregubben

Raglefant

Rimtusse

And to correct myself, they can smell the BLOOD of Christians, and the lack of vitamin D (due to the lack of exposure to sunlight) causes there body to rapidly produce calcium if they are exposed to bright light, and either stoneify or explode, depending on the strength of light and type of troll.

" the trolls' adverse reaction to sunlight is due to their inability to convert vitamin D into calcium, which causes their bodies to overreact. Gases are formed in their stomachs and forced into their intestines and veins, causing young trolls to explode. In older trolls, whose veins have become more constricted, the expansion occurs in the bones, everything calcifies, and they turn to stone. Either way, it's a very painful process and the reason why trolls only come out at night."

then i havevseen an uber troll..i have witnessed during the course of my duties a midget crackhead prostitute. Aparrantly a troll god

Gotcha beat.. transvestite prostitute mid surgery... wait for it... still had a mustavhe and was a midget... wah wat

I can't believe I just wasted 5 min of my life reading this thread

I am sorry you feel like you wasted your time, but like firearms, I feel strongly about educating people on Norwegian trolls. I don't think that is a waste of time...

Demeaning term that maybe you guys could avoid, be specific if you have grievance, latest use in guns and accessories for sale, show some class!

I personally prefer D0uchebag, or Asshat...... but those make maksim twitchy

When seconds count, the police are only minutes away, fill out paperwork, your salaries hurt me more than anything else.

My pension must be REALLY painful then....Sorry. NOT

Works both ways..isnt that FUN???????