Shawnmoore81

Alex jones on Morgan's show

I agree with one thing, as a pro gun and anti gun ban kind of guy, I do not want someone like an Alex Jones to come across as representing me at least as inferred by the anti gun and pro gun ban people. That interview was skillfully designed to make us all look like wingnuts in the eyes of the more liberal thinking audience who assume we must be just like Jones.

I agree with one thing, as a pro gun and anti gun ban kind of guy, I do not want someone like an Alex Jones to come across as representing me at least as inferred by the anti gun and pro gun ban people. That interview was skillfully designed to make us all look like wingnuts in the eyes of the more liberal thinking audience who assume we must be just like Jones.

And it only came to about because of tens of thousands of people signing his daffy petition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alex did what was neccesary to offset the propagandist attacks and subtlty on the propagandist's turf too. Piers obviously cannot 'make it' in his own country, so he exploitatively uses British tabloid like tactics to draw an audience, job w "Clinton News Network -CNN, money and drama by EXPLOITING American soft spots for his own gain. What is insidious is he does not 'look like' a 'foreigner', thereby readily gaining acceptance by the 'simple folk', of which there are many.

Alex did what was neccesary to offset the propagandist attacks and subtlty on the propagandist's turf too. Piers obviously cannot 'make it' in his own country, so he exploitatively uses British tabloid like tactics to draw an audience, job w "Clinton News Network -CNN, money and drama by EXPLOITING American soft spots for his own gain. What is insidious is he does not 'look like' a 'foreigner', thereby readily gaining acceptance by the 'simple folk', of which there are many.

The problem is that it all comes down to appearance, and Jones appeared to be a crazy, nut job, 9/11 truther. At the very end of the interview Piers says, "this is Alex Jones, the man that wants me deported.", all while Jones is screaming at him about communism.

I despise Piers Morgan. There is absolutely nothing worse than a foreigner coming to America, flourishing and accumulating wealth with ease, and then shitting on the country that made it all possible by telling the actual citizens of the nation which amendments from the Bill of Rights are acceptable and which aren't. Piers Morgan, do us all a favor.. Get on the next non-stop flight to London and never look back. Pretentious asshole.

How about if you believe that you can trample on the 2A you feel that's ok to do, why not the others, say, lets start out with the 1A and limit their use of it..

Really the more and more I think about it, the more I get disgusted but never ever beaten down to where I will ever give an inch voluntarily, but are not all politicians supposed to support the Constitution, and Bill of Rights, I really think any who don't should be considered to be committing Treason, done end of story and punished accordingly.

Call that extreme, I say not, What I call extreme is someone trying to take away my Rights.

All I care about is I swore with my life when I joined the Army that I would fight to protect the Constitution and the country from all enemies foreign and domestic.

This guy Piers Morgan, all he did was show up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting bit on the Piers Morgan/Alex Jones interview and the statistics Piers likes to throw out.

http://www.fox19.com/story/20538164/piers-morgan-vs-alex-jones-the-truth-about-gun-homicide-rates?autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=8153082