Cemeterys Gun Blob

18 Gun Control Bills introduced today.

Mike says:

January 8, 2013 at 8:50 PM

I’m a gun owner and the a lot of those don’t bother me. I say let them do a mental health check on me. Check me out, inside and out and when you are done, leave me alone and let me conceal carry!

umm yeah and what do you think will be left to "cc" when given an inch theyll take a mile...maybe theyll let you conceal carry a whistle to call for help

To all those who thought because you didn't own a AR, AK or other firearm deemed evil you were safe...how do you feel now?

The Liberty Tree is going to get watered I'm afraid.

I don't have the link with me since I'm mobile. CCW is coming to NJ and we don't have to give up spit.

Alan Gura filed a petition for a writ of certiorari with the US Supreme Court asking:

1. Does the Second Amendment secure a right to carry handguns for self-defense outside the home?

2. Do state officials violate the Second Amendment by denying handgun carry licenses to responsible, law-abiding adults for lack of "proper cause" to bear arms for self-defense"

Once these are posted on the NJ Legislative website we will have the bills' content and authors.

To all those who thought because you didn't own a AR, AK or other firearm deemed evil you were safe...how do you feel now?

There are plenty of "those" in this state. Old fudds that are happy with their pump shotguns, muzzleloaders and bolt guns and wouldn't be bothered with anything remotely resembling the above mentioned. It's time they either got on board or jumped ship.

It's more like getting fertilized...

Man, I just wish I had the cash to pay for some of the price-gouging ammo so I could stock up (I just spent all my $$ on several guns and a safe and ammo)... because I think the mag capacity and online ammo purchase ban will pass... that'll be what is "compromised" on.

And CCW in NJ? You can forget it (now).

People giving up already, on mags and ammo? What a bunch of manginas, please go to the NJSP and turn your guns and ammo in, now.

Nobody's giving up, braveheart. But, just like Obamacare, sometimes the govt passes something DESPITE what it's citizens think about it... I'm sure you've heard of that phenomenon.

Nobody's giving up, braveheart. But, just like Obamacare, sometimes the govt passes something DESPITE what it's citizens think about it... I'm sure you've heard of that phenomenon.

Hard to compare something that is a RIGHT to what they did with this..

Hard to compare something that is a RIGHT to what they did with this..

And yet they are attempting to do exactly the same thing. The libs say health care is a RIGHT (it isn't), and owning a firearm ISN'T (it is.). They just do and say whatever they want. Overwhelming public pressure usually works, but even tho a MINORITY of America wanted Obamacare, it passed. So how do you think it's going to play out (especially in NJ), if a MINORITY of people want 2A to remain at least an un-infringed as it currently is?

Ill say it again.

Forget the letters. Find out who proposed these bills, and follow these people with your iPhones. Ask the questions to their face on the street, 10xs a day, on camera. There must have been a handful of different people involved in these bills. Make them regret even proposing these psychotic measures

Document them every waking moment of their lives. Stop wasting your postage and my tax dollars on their pathetic staffers shredding your letters

Ill say it again.

Forget the letters. Find out who proposed these bills, and follow these people with your iPhones. Ask the questions to their face on the street, 10xs a day, on camera. There must have been a handful of different people involved in these bills. Make them regret even proposing these psychotic measures

Document them every waking moment of their lives. Stop wasting your postage and my tax dollars on their pathetic staffers shredding your letters

+100

It would be different if they actually gave a shit but they don't. The only way they will care is if something is directly affecting them.

I wangt 1 billion dollars in cash tax free. I want to be 6'2" and haved 8% bodyfat. I want to have sex with 2 women at once.

Guess what, most of those won't happen either.

Anyone can say or propose whatever they want. Doesnt mean it will happen or even be brought upon to vote.

You are insane if you think Christie is signing off on in home inspecctions, clearance by a licensed psych, etc.

I GUARANTEE Christie does not sign 1 additional gun control law in NJ.

And yes, I think al lof those proposals are insane.

Most of these bills seem ridiculous, but since this is NJ. The Ammo bills and magazine restrictions will pass, of that I have no doubt.

Instead of saying "I have no Doubt", what have you done to prevent this from happening? Write a letter, an email, a fax, or show up at your reps offices. They push we push back harder. Did you take the day off for the 8th yet?

I am tired of people "Knowing" that something is going to get passed. DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!

A-3676 Requires psychological evaluation and in-home inspection as prerequisite to purchase firearm.----- This one of the scariest pieces of legislation I've ever read. Yeah, I could see a hardened criminal going to the Police station getting finger printed, having his home inspected and telling the LEO to hurry it up, he's got a bank to rob.

Face it folks, we're in 1775 again...we are the threat to the government and we are a threat to their agenda. Stop trying to make sense of who writes these bills; who approves this crap...and stop thinking they are polite, elected officials working for you. The criminal is not the threat to them, they are the vessels in which they achieve their agenda. The tide has turned....it went from being our country and what we say, to being their country and ruling over us.

We are the enemy folks and this is no longer our country....time to show up in numbers. Make your presence known on Feb 8th. You better get thousands upon thousands to show up or it will backfire. This is our last stand before the SHTF.

Instead of saying "I have no Doubt", what have you done to prevent this from happening? Write a letter, an email, a fax, or show up at your reps offices. They push we push back harder. Did you take the day off for the 8th yet?

I am tired of people "Knowing" that something is going to get passed. DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!

Ok, listen... This happens a lot on this forum... Just because someone THINKS, from many years of political observation, that an anti-gun law WILL be passed does NOT mean anyone has given up, does NOT mean we haven't contacted our representatives. What it means is, we believe corrupt politicians will act corruptly, regardless of what the constitution or the people say. Is that difficult to believe? Stop jumping to conclusions because we're realists that we have given up or aren't involved in this fight.

Ok, listen... This happens a lot on this forum... Just because someone THINKS, from many years of political observation, that an anti-gun law WILL be passed does NOT mean anyone has given up, does NOT mean we haven't contacted our representatives. What it means is, we believe corrupt politicians will act corruptly, regardless of what the constitution or the people say. Is that difficult to believe? Stop jumping to conclusions because we're realists that we have given up or aren't involved in this fight.

No conclusions were jumped. I apologize if I came across as "Piss and Vinegar" new guy. Not my intention. I need to stop browsing other forums before coming in here.

Who's going to pay for all this. Home inspections? Psych exams?... we are!! the lawful gun owners. They can't punish the shooter from CT so they have to punish someone and that's us.

Only way to win is by contacting our senators and Assemblymen/women. http://www.njleg.sta...s/njmap210.html We need to stand up and show our numbers.