va_bank

This bill tops them all!

She is a NJ assembly woman, which explains why she is unfamiliar with laws and people's rights. I'm not even talking 2nd Amendment (home inspections?). There is so much fail in that from legal, financial and ethical perspectives, I wouldn't even know where to begin.

Just another ignorant politician. But they are who get elected, because the populace at large is ignorant. And dependnent. I'm telling you- the only way to really change this country is to start electing the right people, but I don't see that happening. The threat of revolution will be all we have to keep the govt in check, because the vote no longer has the power to do it.

Sociopaths, psychopaths, etc are not uncovered with a test. You would need to follow them for months and view their actions and interactions with others. This test would just be another pointless loophole.

Not to mention, once again, criminals DO NOT FOLLOW THE LAW to begin with.

dipshitz in hudson county.........don't worry, this woman is just a tool for the democrat machine in northeast nj.......

Yup, pull the lever for "ALL THE D's". All @$$holes.

The bill was one of 18 introduced yesterday by several lawmakers in the state Senate and Assembly intended to curb gun violence in New Jersey

There's an old saying people deserve government they have...