Respect2A

Walmart not ordering new ammo

Wal Mart is the largest gun/ammo retailer in the USA. They are also one of the most greedy, cut throat, unethical corporations on the planet.

I wouldn't put it past them to cut some sort of agreement in exchanging for selling less guns/ammo, or phasing out sales. Reps from Wal Mart were present at Biden's meetings.

My sister works there (she's an optometrist.) She says word is they got a deal on Obamacare.... remember: when WM was first invited to the WH gun control talks, they declined. THEN they changed their mind. I thought perhaps they had been threatened, but it sounds like they may have been bought. I don't know for sure, just reporting what the word is amongst WM people.

Easy to boycott Wal-Mart in NJ, Nick.

Not so easy in many parts of the country, as it literally puts most other nearby stores out of business, in some places you have to drive an hour to go to Wal Mart or there's nothing else pretty much. That is their strategy. They strangle all competitors to death, then bully manufacturers into pricing as well, and they're left with the option of Wal Mart or nothing.

It's not so much "short sighted Americans" as some people literally have almost nowhere else to shop, or even work.

If you ever have a chance, the documentary "Wal Mart: The High Cost of Low Price" is an excellent watch

They *SHOULD* be boycotted for their business practices.....but we have short sighted folks in the USA......

"According to a former CEO of Pillowtex, its largest product buyer, Wal-Mart, encouraged the company to move production overseas but Pillowtex refused. It was undercut by competitors and stopped supplying Wal-Mart.[1]"

I will die before Walmart EVER gets a nickle from me or my family !

We cant even get members HERE to stop buying at Dicks.....

They *SHOULD* be boycotted for their business practices.....but we have short sighted folks in the USA......

"According to a former CEO of Pillowtex, its largest product buyer, Wal-Mart, encouraged the company to move production overseas but Pillowtex refused. It was undercut by competitors and stopped supplying Wal-Mart.[1]"

That's why I stopped going there...had a professor that really explained their business practices well. They move into an area and basically put all the mom and pop shops out of business, force suppliers to move production overseas for cheaper goods, and that's before you see how they treat their employees.

I really don't want to debate the merits of boycotting WalMart and will probably be sorry that I even brought it up. Most of you have been to WalMart. Look at the general class (yes, I said class) of people you see there. For every "normal-Joe" there are 10-idiotic, trailer parkish type people that shop there. Please, before you start, I'm generizing for effect and to make my point. I know that not everyone who lives in a trailor park is a bad person.

My point is, the majority of folks going to WM will not and/or can not afford to "pay the extra dollar" somewhere else. You will never get those people to boycott WM. Personally, I can't stand going to WM, but I do two or three times a week. Since becoming unemployed a couple years back, I've done a few things that I thought I'd never do. To suggest that I spend "a dollar or two more" for the same product at someplace other than WM is not going to happen anytime soon.

For Pete's sake. Look at the big "boycott Dicks" we just had on here over the last couple/few months. On a Monday people were ready to run all Dicks out of their neighborhood and by Friday, they were posting about the great deal they got on ammo.

this is exactly why I don't shop at walmart

Ten bucks says there's maybe 50 people. 100 tops. It's most likely going to be hilariously sad.

IMO after the rally, it's time to just officially give up. If you can't get a couple thousand out in support it means your movement is dead.

Hold on there grasshopper. Don't be so quick to throw in the towel.

Ten bucks says there's maybe 50 people. 100 tops. It's most likely going to be hilariously sad.

IMO after the rally, it's time to just officially give up. If you can't get a couple thousand out in support it means your movement is dead.

So are you coming? Or are you sitting home because you think no one else is going?

So are you coming? Or are you sitting home because you think no one else is going?

I'll be there. Look for the hipster douche bag with the huge beard and Ray Bans. And with my beverage of choice.

Still, once those 62 people show up to the rally, after that it's time for everyone on the NJGF to quit talking about gun rights.

Go away, Troll! back to Bryan Miller's cave for You!

I'll be there Vlad. Wifey and I are considering letting the boy blow off school so he can attend too. I'll make him write a report or something....

As far as the OP...I've never spent a dime in Walmart...ever. Even if they sold ammo I just wouldn't do it.

We cant even get members HERE to stop buying at Dicks.....

Never shopped there and never will, if that makes any difference. The people who decided to boycott them and then turned around and gave them money for their shitty deals are weak.

or go to the Feb 8th rally

I wont be there. I'm not proud of that fact. I really want to go I just cant afford to take off of work I'm getting crushed by bills.

Yeah I know the constitution is way more important and it is. When it comes time to do my bit for God and Country I will but I dont think this (Feb 8th) is that moment.