ogfarmer

Anthony from O&A speaks out on NY laws

High Profile NYC Celeb With a Concealed Carry Permit Responds to New York’s New Laws: ‘We’re All Just Sheep Now

http://www.theblaze....just-sheep-now/

couple vids of anthony shooting at range on bottom of article

sorry if this happens to be a repost I did not see it anyewhere here yet

He lives on Long Island and also has a place in Manhattan.

FWIW, he's the ONLY person off that NYC Celeb Concealed Carry List that has spoken out in favor of 2A. No one else to my knowledge has made a peep.

He's got a nice house out in Long Island.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sorry... No clue and I've lived and still work in NYC.

I placed my reply in the wrong post..... again I apologize.

Radio host, from "Opie and Anthony". Used to be on WNEW, then got fired for holding a contest where people were supposed to have sex in certain places for points. A couple ended up doing it in St. Pats, then the Catholic League got involved and got em fired. They're now on Sirius/XM.

Radio host, from "Opie and Anthony". Used to be on WNEW, then got fired for holding a contest where people were supposed to have sex in certain places for points. A couple ended up doing it in St. Pats, then the Catholic League got involved and got em fired. They're now on Sirius/XM.

OK ......Got it.So my question stands. This is the best we as gun enthusiast can hold up to a ever more skeptical public as....and as much as it pains me..."high Profile NY celebrity"? and no I was not being sarcastic.

Like i said, no one else from that list has stepped up to the plate.

And I deplore that but considering the company do you think they will now?

Just Wednesday's??. I like that any day of the week that ends in DAY. ;)

It started out as Whip'em Out Wednesdays but unofficially changed to Whip'em Out Whenever. I still have a WOW sticker on my truck.

I listen to them every day and Anthony is a HUGE proponent of the 2A. His arguments are usually spot on and well thought out. I can't see why anyone would complain about a person with access to potentially millions of listeners trying to protect our right.

He has been an advocate of the 2a for a long time. Grew up on LI and was a tin knocker for years before he got the radio show and became very popular. He has the ccw because there have been many threats against them for their antics. Same reason Stern has one. Don't get me wrong the money aspect helps immensely but they actually have a justifiable need especially since most of the time they don't hide behind security.

For the same reason everyone deserves the right to carry, he just managed to actually exercise his rights via financial and public influence. Good for him, and we should use our numbers for the same financial and public influence.

This