Joeyd6

Casso's- jersey City

Here is a massive +1

I picked up a shotgun Friday. Asked about an M&P 15-22. They told me they had some on order, and I could have the next one that comes in. I asked if they wanted a deposit, or anything. Nope.

Just got a call. Come on down, it is here!

THAT is how you earn lifetime customers.

Oh and price is normal, pre-insanity price.

Awesome shop to deal with. Recently purchased a Saiga 7.62 there. I didn't have all the money and asked if I could put a deposit down since these are getting hard to find. No problem at all. She even ran my NICS while I waited for my paycheck. Once I got paid I was already approved and ready to go. They even threw in a box of ammo for me. Awesome family and will now be one of my go to shops. Doesn't hurt I can hit them up in my way home from work. I was there BSing for 45 minutes when I picked up the gun and they had no problem letting me check out some potential future purchases. Frank, Lisa, and Virginia are great people to deal with.

Fresh off getting my FPID Lisa laminated my card. She even told me to ask Ryman for some tips on how to operate the pistol i just bought. Good place to go to. Got my 22a1 and my M&P .22 there. Sometimes it can get packed and the hood is sketchy. Grew up a block away in a hell hole glad I moved.

I stopped by last night around 5:45 and they let me in, they never even mentioned what time they are closing. They are a very friendly place, because you know some stores would definitely throw around the closing time just to get you out. I got to talking with the blonde lady cleaning the glass display case and I threw in that their store was highly recommended by NJGF. Shewas reallyhappy to hear that. Then somehow BLF and Ray Ray's name came about, I guess the both of you are regulars over there.(like that's a surprise to anybody here on the forum)

I also got to talking to the old man behind the register, he is very helpful, I was asking him if they get any model 10's but he said they don't carry used guns anymore. To make this story short, I stayed past the closing time talking to there whole crew, who are all very friendly and helpful. They will certainly get my business in the future.

Agree, great people there! I usually deal with Lisa, but anyone answering the phone has been helpful. When I've called and they didn't have something in stock, they called their sources and got back to me in a few minutes, not a few days or never. I did buy some ammo there when I couldn't drive further and thought it was a little high, but they have beat others on pistol prices.